Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nintendo Kid posted:

Those don't fly and spit fire.

Yeah but where are the studies proving that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

VitalSigns posted:

But you said we should exclude gay people from donating on the off-chance that mentally unwell people refuse blood under the delusion that it's all got the homosyphilAIDS :confused:

So it sounds like you're on board with catering to and reinforcing delusions.
British people over the age of eighteen and three months can't donate blood because we all have the Mad Cow Disease, the same going for anyone who spent time here between 1980 and 1996. Blood donation rules in the US do seem to be made up of a healthy dose of paranoia for the most part.

(Going back to the HIV thing, shouldn't lesbian blood be in higher demand due to extremely low transmission rates between women?)

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

spacetoaster posted:

I lol'd more at the funny image of what the camp would look like in my head.

You don't have to imagine it. There are plenty of images from Auschwitz and Buchenwald around.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Sharkie posted:

You don't have to imagine it. There are plenty of images from Auschwitz and Buchenwald around.

Not what I was saying, but go ahead with your righteous indignation. :jerkbag:

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

spacetoaster posted:

You're literally getting mad about the fact history happened. Get over yourself.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Sharkie posted:

I'm willing to give biblethumpers the benefit of the doubt and assume they wouldn't want murder camps, just the time-tested methods of sexual orientation rehabilitation: electroshock, chemical castration, lobotomies, and so on.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

spacetoaster posted:

You do know that gay people were actually put in concentration camps, right? It's not so much righteous indignation and more the fact that I was pointing out that gay people in concentration camps is a horrific crime against humanity and not whatever it was you imagined that caused you to laugh.

VitalSigns posted:

I'm willing to give biblethumpers the benefit of the doubt and assume they wouldn't want murder camps, just the time-tested methods of sexual orientation rehabilitation: electroshock, chemical castration, lobotomies, and so on.

Probably.... on the other hand Exodus International board members went to Uganda to lobby for the "kill the gays" bill.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

VitalSigns posted:

I'm willing to give biblethumpers the benefit of the doubt and assume they wouldn't want murder camps
They absolutely would if they could get away with it.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

spacetoaster posted:

Are you seriously mad he ruined your dumb joke about a FABULOUS~ concentration camp?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

"Look at these jumpsuits, Blaine! We're not just fascism's victims. We're fashion victims!"

pause for laughter

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
It's OK, people in camps will just fab them up. It's already happening in LA's gay units.

http://www.laweekly.com/informer/20...gowns-and-tears

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

RagnarokAngel posted:

Are you seriously mad he ruined your dumb joke about a FABULOUS~ concentration camp?

Yes. I'm glad somebody "gets it".

So mad. :classiclol:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Alright gentlemen time for your 16 hours of hard labor

*disco ball drops down as "It's Raining Men" plays*

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

spacetoaster posted:

Yes. I'm glad somebody "gets it".

So mad. :classiclol:

People got it, it just wasn't very funny. Just like every other Holocaust joke.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

RagnarokAngel posted:

Alright gentlemen time for your 16 hours of hard labor

*disco ball drops down as "It's Raining Men" plays*

Even knowing it was probably a lie, this propaganda campaign still might work on me.

*gets in a boxcar*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

rkajdi posted:

People got it, it just wasn't very funny. Just like every other Holocaust joke.

The post you quoted was sarcastic. He's saying he's not mad, and making fun of the person who suggested he was.

• Locked thread