Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
loving hyper cubes and explosions for my underdeveloped ape forebrain

Also i got into candy crush 2 years too late and can't get past 35 without paying cause no one plays it anymor
Plus the announcer is creepy af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Best way to come off it is heroin

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm sorry you are stuck in casual gaming of the early 2000s.

I hope we can help you slowly make the painful transition period. Maybe try some Peggle to diversify the neural activity before tackling something more modern like Candy Crush. If all goes well we might get to Plants vs Zombies or Angry Birds before the end of the month.

Ooop! No, we have hit Cooking Mama. ABORT ABORT

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Divine!

Shut up OP.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I already talked about candy crush second poster!!

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Cyber Addiction Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
ake it to the next level. I graduated from bejeweled to puzzle quest to puzzle quest 2 to puzzle and dragons to marvel puzzle quest. puzzle and dragons is pretty next gen bejeweling, but marvel puzzle quest gives you the more classic tetris syndrome. you get that vision buzz with enough of either, i suggest puzzle and dragons just to mix up your highs a little. either way keep matching 3+ until we earn our place in heaven

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
I hope you mean bejeweled blitz, because a) yeah that's some awesome poo poo and b) gently caress sperging out in turn-based match-three games planning everything four moves ahead, may as well play chess at least

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
My m8 irl made a game called Fruit Shake and its legit way more fun than bejewelled give it a go.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I like diamond mine cause it's like blitz but I can get added time. And they don't have the orange gem so it's super easy to get jacked on supernova gems and hyper cubes.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I am a gamer mom and I only play bejeweled 3.

malmal
Jan 28, 2009
be jewed

maked you think...

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
wonder what people wasted time with before casual puzzle games. like, it's 1860s britain and you've got some time to kill before you pick up the lads from polo practice, the gently caress you do?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

wonder what people wasted time with before casual puzzle games. like, it's 1860s britain and you've got some time to kill before you pick up the lads from polo practice, the gently caress you do?

oppress a non white
edit: or irish
edit3: if nonwhite, then be oppressed by a white

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Bobby Brown posted:

oppress a non white
edit: or irish
edit3: if nonwhite, then be oppressed by a white
minority crush saga :(

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

minority crush saga :(

Math three blacks and hopefully they'll disappear

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
bejeweled blitz is the best game in the world

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

bejeweled is real bad because it's almost entirely luck based but tries to trick you into thinking you have some control over the outcome

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Torka posted:

bejeweled is real bad because it's almost entirely luck based but tries to trick you into thinking you have some control over the outcome

Bejeweled is dumb. Be a hero and install a nintendo ds emulator on your phone.

I can play pokemon whenever I want and not look like some weird autistic person.

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~

imagine there's a plague and you can't go anywhere either and that's how we got calculus

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
At least diamond mine gives you a goal and a way to earn more time

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
idk i was more of a cubis 2 guy

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

are you a peggle grand master?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU