Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

thats me dispensing holy law from a SCUD missile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's actually really cool that there are still parts of the world where you can stroll right in and gently caress poo poo up with just the teensiest amount of organization and a couple mil in assault weapons.

Magical Zero
Aug 21, 2008

The colour out of space.

Bedshaped posted:

Reminder

Brown people have families and live and love much in the same way you do
Lol like these savages have even half as many games on steam as I do

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i hope this results in a cool war and not a lovely war

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

begging for games is harem

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

exquisite tea posted:

It's actually really cool that there are still parts of the world where you can stroll right in and gently caress poo poo up with just the teensiest amount of organization and a couple mil in assault weapons.

Especially when that place is somewhere the USA and allies have spent trillions on in the past 10 years

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
Have fun when you reach Israel.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Backweb posted:

It's GBS yo. Goons.

So anyone know if ISIS' goal is to reunite the Sunni parts of Mesopotamia and the levant, or are they trying to go after as much land as possible?

Based on the new map I think they just declared war on Romania

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

exquisite tea posted:

To be fair, that's pretty much every country with lovely infrastructure and government representation.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10939235/Rome-will-be-conquered-next-says-leader-of-Islamic-State.html

lol

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Death to all who holds a worthless brown skin on their skeleton

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

what would be the difference

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
eye rack

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I hope The Islamic State are playable in the next Total War game

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

What kind of idiot conquers Rome, that city is a shithole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Maoist Pussy posted:

What kind of idiot conquers Rome, that city is a shithole.

loving Goths that's who

• Locked thread