Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

www posted:

if i was to travel to china how would i make 100% certain that i dont eat poo poo oil for the duration of my stay?

bring your own food or personally inspect the ingredients of every meal you eat. of course you don't have 100% certainty you're not eating carcinogenic industrial-runoff cooking oil in the USA either, so the same applies there technically. as long as you don't eat street food you should be okay. now, heavy metal poisoning on the other hand......well, that's a more compelling reason to bring your own food

http://english.caixin.com/2013-06-05/100537850.html

quote:

The city of Guangzhou's Municipal Food and Drug Administration on May 17 said inspections of local restaurant kitchens found unsafe levels of cadmium in 44.4 percent of all rice and rice products. Dangerous amounts of the metal were found in eight of 18 rice samples, the administration said. Rice in six of the tainted samples was grown in Hunan.

cadmium poisoning causes liver and kidney failure along with extreme pain, it also can't be cured or removed from the body. good luck :tipshat:

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jul 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

that owns

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I have two gallons of poo poo oil in my kitchen. It's a common gift for Dragon Boat Festival. It's loving disgusting and now I hate to eat at anyone's house because I'm sure they use it. If you buy their oil new and light yellow you end up with some really flammable poo poo that will ignite and burn your loving eyebrows off. So people just stick with poo poo oil. i use olive oil to avoid all of the above. And if I eat out it's almost always a muslim place that I know won't use recycled oil because of pig content.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

icantfindaname posted:

cadmium poisoning causes liver and kidney failure along with extreme pain, it also can't be cured or removed from the body. good luck :tipshat:

cadmium owns, traces of it in Bison Grass vodka in poland is what makes it so great and what makes it illegal in the states

man the gently caress up and eat a little poison once and awhile its called living, bitch boy

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

ZombieParts posted:

I have two gallons of poo poo oil in my kitchen. It's a common gift for Dragon Boat Festival. It's loving disgusting and now I hate to eat at anyone's house because I'm sure they use it. If you buy their oil new and light yellow you end up with some really flammable poo poo that will ignite and burn your loving eyebrows off. So people just stick with poo poo oil. i use olive oil to avoid all of the above. And if I eat out it's almost always a muslim place that I know won't use recycled oil because of pig content.

You live in china correct? I'm just keeping track to make sure I don't ever go to where you are

a creepy colon posted:

cadmium owns, traces of it in Bison Grass vodka in poland is what makes it so great and what makes it illegal in the states

man the gently caress up and eat a little poison once and awhile its called living, bitch boy

no that's coumarin, not cadmium. coumarin is only mildly toxic and causes no lasting problems, cadmium is extremely toxic and causes liver and kindey failure and extreme pain, and can't be cured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coumarin#Toxicity_and_use_in_foods.2C_beverages.2C_cosmetics_and_tobacco

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a creepy colon posted:

yeah please eat some cadmium forums poster a creepy colon. don't bitch out on us either

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Sounds more appetizing than what they're trying to sell me :v:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Pudding Huxtable posted:

Sounds more appetizing than what they're trying to sell me :v:

Is the speciality chicken cooked in poop oil?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

I checked the url on this image and my jaw literally dropped when I discovered it's from photobucket and NOT the obamacare website.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
That's where I put pics so I can link them to here .... I steal or make my own.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

SirEvelynTremble posted:

That's where I put pics so I can link them to here .... I steal or make my own.

Is it literally a bucket? I'm new to computers

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I'm sorry I tend to overexplain myself when I'm nervous ...

And I'm nervous because I ate some of this last night ... I mean, how can one tell if it's fresh?

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

China:

Soaking eggs in piss. Frying dumplings in poo poo.

This post:

Full of win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Came for poop oil stayed for meltdown

thread delivers, would eat fried poop again

• Locked thread