Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best champion of all time?
This poll is closed.
John Cena 6 5.50%
Juan Cena 18 16.51%
John Cena's character in The Marine John Triton 27 24.77%
Bumpy Knucklez 50 45.87%
John Cena 8 7.34%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

cronox2 posted:

WWE, thanks for saving the best Raw since Wrestlemania for Hartford. I was sort of dreading going tonight for my first show because Raw hasn't done it for me in awhile.

Did the Santino/Adam Rose Twisted Tea commercial play on TV?

Yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

cronox2 posted:

WWE, thanks for saving the best Raw since Wrestlemania for Hartford. I was sort of dreading going tonight for my first show because Raw hasn't done it for me in awhile.

Did the Santino/Adam Rose Twisted Tea commercial play on TV?

Unfortunately yes.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This was my first event too, and it was great despite having nosebleed seats. People looked at my friends and I weird when we started cheering for Rusev and Putin. I'm also really glad we, as an audience, resisted the Boner chant. I love Bo Dallas.

Damien McMahondow was perfect, since for those of us too far away to see we thought it was McMahon right up until he got into the ring, and it'd kind of make sense if McMahon showed up in Hartford. What we got is somehow even better though.

I didn't see any of the Jericho spoilers so that was a complete surprise for me, it was awwwwwwwweeeesoooome. I really, really wish he had some more time on the mic though. Same with Sandow. Especially with Bad News Barrett gone there was no one to poo poo on the city for geographically relevant things and that was kind of a bummer.

All three of my favorite segments of the night were dreadfully short(Bo, Y2J, McMahondow,) but it was still well worth the price of admission(free.)

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
whoops

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ok, I hate Bo Dallas now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
e: whoops

• Locked thread