Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Sweep the Giants in four games at San Fran, get shut out by the Padres.

What the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...

Pungry posted:

oh boy the Mariners might make up one game on the 7.5 lead the Athletics have

At the beginning of this season, you would have been happy believing we might actually break 500. Admit it. Or maybe I'm just a typical despondent Mariners fan

Also here's to hoping Cano's power has actually returned.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Fly McCool posted:

At the beginning of this season, you would have been happy believing we might actually break 500. Admit it. Or maybe I'm just a typical despondent Mariners fan

Also here's to hoping Cano's power has actually returned.

Believe me, I'm ecstatic about our performance right now. Just wish the West division in both football and baseball wasn't so good.

Sergiu64
May 21, 2014

Abner Assington posted:

Sweep the Giants in four games at San Fran, get shut out by the Padres.

What the gently caress.

Hah, it was fun to see this game from some good seats at Petco Park! A friendly Reds fan was sitting next to me, it was a hard loss for him to take. 1 Hit allowed all game, a broken bat single, and that hit didn't even score. But a walk, steal and 2x sac flies mean Padres won :)

• Locked thread