Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
How is Scott Sizemore's D at 2b?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesoro
Dec 6, 2005

YOU CANNOT LEARN
TO WHISTLE

DannoMack posted:

How is Scott Sizemore's D at 2b?
please tag questions like this as NSFW

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Rescuing this from the bottom of the page.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

lmao, the Cardinals are promoting Shane Robinson from AAA to take Allen Craig's old spot.

Instead of like...literally any other OF in AAA, all of whom are almost guaranteed to not be as bad as Shane Robinson.

Oscar Taveras is gonna get blocked by a guy who's never been good instead of a guy who was good every season until 2014, and I'm gonna laugh and laugh.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Yessssss

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
I understand wanting to not gently caress with Piscotty's clock but god drat it Grichuk has already been up this year

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Why do they hate Oscar so much

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I doubt they called him up with the idea that he'll actually start, but why even give Matheny the option?

Also why still have a manager if you have to plan the roster around masking his stupidity as much as possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

mikes gotta replace allen craig in the bible study group

this is a joke

maybe

• Locked thread