Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010
All arguments will devolve into hitler. This one is already about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
uh no

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

was hitler circumcised?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

hitler wasnt that bad and while the holocaust did happen it was not on as grand of a scale.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

hail hitler

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
lkadklfjalksdfjalksfjdalskjd;kajsdklfmeklfnlkefnlskglsdkgaldkfjakldjflakdsjfal;skfja;lskjfla;skfjlasfmsalkvmandvlakndlfklasdfljsaldkfjal;sfjdalsfkjaslf saldkfjasl;dkjfasldkfjasfkjasdlkfjasdlfkj asdlkfjalskfjalskjaslfkjlas;fjsla;fjas;lfakj; fajf asjf alskfjalsfkj alskdjflak sjdfksjf kjdk jfdkj fkd jfk jk jdk fjdk jfk jlskjflasfjas;fjk asdlkfj a;sldkfjlkjkljjjjjjsdkkejskemfskenfksdjfklsdjfksjdfksfmkalvnlkajdklgjsdkfklenflksnflksndfla;kf\fnadf
FAFA
ASDFAS
FDA

as
safdaskflajfafjal;a\fa
fa
sdfafjadfa
jfafdadf
adfjajsd;flakdfjasflkajflaksjfdalkjfasklndnvadkjgorpajapwortug90rklgjalksnglksdhg9o40w8

sdkgjlsakjdglaj3i

BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

i was gonna gas this thread but this post made me change my mind

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I never cared much for Hitler.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

forbidden lesbian posted:

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
i like this gram gram the most

post your favorite toked grandmas

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
What if Hitler prevented a worse Hitler by killing all those people? Think about it. What if he stopped like 3 Hitlers?

Think about it. Wouldn't that make him a hero?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Al Borland posted:

What if Hitler prevented a worse Hitler by killing all those people? Think about it. What if he stopped like 3 Hitlers?

What if Hitler went back in time and killed himself as a baby? Would he be a hero, or still reviled? T H I N K A B O U T I T.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
hey you loving assholes - how about you stop shooting fireworks at my goddamn house at 11PM on a tuesday night? i understand that you are poor as gently caress white trash but lighting your money on fire isn't going to help that.

kentucky

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Al Borland posted:

But what if one of the Hitlers he killed also would have grown up to find the cure for cancer while experimenting on jews? Is it right to use the cancer-cure that neo-hitler developed through jew-torture because he wasn't killed by the original hitler?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mud Shark posted:

hey you loving assholes - how about you stop shooting fireworks at my goddamn house at 11PM on a tuesday night? i understand that you are poor as gently caress white trash but lighting your money on fire isn't going to help that.

kentucky

haha i'm going to phantom in indiana tonight and will set some off just for you

opwned scrub

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Mud Shark posted:

kentucky

Don't worry they're all gonna go see Tammy get drunk and then be back to shoot some more.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

forbidden lesbian posted:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Naerasa posted:

But what if one of the Hitlers he killed also would have grown up to find the cure for cancer while experimenting on jews? Is it right to use the cancer-cure that neo-hitler developed through jew-torture because he wasn't killed by the original hitler?

Well wouldn't it be worse to not use neo hitler's cancer cure?

Also I think Neo-Hitler would probably be Jewish so he'd go after like Palesti... oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
If Hitler succeeded in cloning himself and he replaced the entire population of Germany with these clones, there would have been ~70,000,000 Hitlers by 1945. Now if Ghandi and his retinue visited the White House and somehow managed to overpower security forces and take control of the War Room, and the compassionate old man ordered the atomic destruction of Germany by killing all the Hitlers, who would be the more reviled historical figure?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

ghlbtsk posted:

If Hitler succeeded in cloning himself and he replaced the entire population of Germany with these clones, there would have been ~70,000,000 Hitlers by 1945. Now if Ghandi and his retinue visited the White House and somehow managed to overpower security forces and take control of the War Room, and the compassionate old man ordered the atomic destruction of Germany by killing all the Hitlers, who would be the more reviled historical figure?

Woah

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012

Al Borland posted:

Don't worry they're all gonna go see Tammy get drunk and then be back to shoot some more.

Ted: I met a girl; she's a cashier.
John: No way! That's awesome! We should fuckin' double date or something, you, me and Lori and w-what's her name?
Ted: White trash name. Guess.
John: Mandy.
Ted: Nope.
John: Marilyn.
John: Brittany?
John: Tiffany.
John: Candace.
John: Don't gently caress with me on this! I know this poo poo!
Ted: Do you see me fuckin' with you? I'm completely serious.
John: Alright, speed round. I'm gonna rattle off some names, and when I hit it, you fuckin' buzz it, okay? You got me?
Ted: You do it. I will tell you. Yeah.
John: Alright: Brandy, Heather, Channing, Brianna, Amber, Serena, Melody, Dakota, Sierra, Bambi, Crystal, Samantha, Autumn, Ruby, Taylor, Tara, Tammy, Lauren, Charlene, Chantelle, Courtney, Misty, Jenny, Krista, Mindy, Noel, Shelby, Trina, Reba, Cassandra, Nikki, Kelsey, Shawna, Jolene, Urleen, Claudia, Savannah, Casey, Dolly, Kendra, Kylie, Chloe, Devon, Emmalou, fuckin' *Becky*?
Ted: No.
John: Wait; was it any of those names with a "Lynn" after it?
Ted: *Yes*.
John: Oh, I got you, motherfucker! I got you!
[Ted laughs]
John: Okay. Brandi-Lynn, Heather-Lynn...
Ted: Tami-Lynn.
John: [Exasperated] *gently caress*!

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
i watched predator a few days ago, it did not have high grandmas. in conclusion, 0/10.

(four thousand words of oral sex w/ zizek redacted)

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Shaved my butt cheeks yesterday

Lookin nice and smooth and tanned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hey, I'm sorry you regret your one night stand but it's not fair to blame your equally drunk partner or accuse them of rape.

• Locked thread