Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009
A life less #1. It's hilarious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar 25, 2004

bacon brewed beer #1

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

A life less #1

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

a life less posted:

Here's a high res one. :3: I nabbed it from my FB. If you need something larger I can send you the original file, but this one is pretty sizeable. http://i.imgur.com/ouNVMIv.jpg

This is going on my ps3 as soon as I get home from work. Thank you!

biggest platypus
Mar 10, 2014
a life less #1

Fuzz Feets
Apr 11, 2009

Avon_Grey entry 2 because O'Malley really looks like he is having an existential crisis.

Honorable mentions to Cat Plant, Medieval Medic, and Synth Orange. It was hard this month!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Ladyweapon #1

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

SynthOrange

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
JimmydaFish

Ferryll
Sep 16, 2013

<3

A Life Less #1

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Oh hey its August now.

The July winner by a landslide is A Life Less!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I really enjoy seeing everyone's stuff each month and I'll have a post up for August soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

New contest is up here.

• Locked thread