Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
leonardo di caprio is a mid-tier overactor with limited range. he is good looking and has a lot of charisma, so he can be enjoyable in the right roles. but every year he has been nominated for an oscar there were other actors who did a better job. stop complaining that he didnt win just because he was in the only one you watched`

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
one of my sisters just went buck on mom and tossed a carton of orange juice at her and it got all over her kid

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

the proper name is leonardo dicrappio

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

one of my sisters just went buck on mom and tossed a carton of orange juice at her and it got all over her kid

thats what i mean!!! what is the deal

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I dare you to post this on imgur.

The cat ladies will downvote you to hell.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Range

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Leognardo DaShitci

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

it was a good performance 20 years ago. i mean ive liked him in the recent movies he was in too. like django unchianed, wolf street and gatsby. but he isnt naturalistic at all. you are watching an ACTOR doing his ACT.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
DiCaprio shows up in good movies to bring them down just enough that audiences don't confuse fantasy and reality.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Growing Pains gave us both Kirk Cameron and Leonardo Di Caprio. I think we know what the true evil is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
squinty homo

• Locked thread