Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is I'm not. i honestly just feel that America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called 'patriotism'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Quickscope420dad posted:

fag worship and the failure to distinguish the USA from the continent

the usa is the only part of north america worth mentioning

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ZombieParts posted:

the usa is the only part of north america worth mentioning

I see what you did there and it was totally flag. I'll take many forms of trolling abuse but being slandered as a homophobe is not one of them so go buy a shirt that announces your insufficient penis size, wear it, and hang yourself.

Also mexico is cool

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
There was that one time we had slaves, that was kind of a bringdown

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
The two nuclear weapons we used in Japan.

We should have used more and used the thermonuclear variety. USA USA USA

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
all the retarded people really

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
reality tv

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
the mentality over there seems to be that everyone can make it big and have this super life, but some people are just kind of crap and are realistically not gonna achieve much of anything in life and putting them into a system like that isn't going to end well.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsmNWBKpqQg

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
We should reopen Auschwitz and send conservative Americans there, IMO.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
... and Jesus-land minus New Orleans bc that place has good jazz music.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GuitarJunkie posted:

Get 1 felony and you are completely hosed and can never vote again.

Did you know that this is probably going to change soon because we literally have so many felons in our privatized prison industry that it's becoming untenable and too large a percentage of the population is being denied the vote?

Guess what else?

The Republicans are pushing for this rather than changing their stance to appeal to women/minorities. Instead THIS is their answer lmao.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
hate? ridiculous drug war
love? best looking trannies live in LA

there's ya fuckin melting pot

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Melting pot actually does very little for the potency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Big Beef City posted:

Did you know that this is probably going to change soon because we literally have so many felons in our privatized prison industry that it's becoming untenable and too large a percentage of the population is being denied the vote?

Guess what else?

The Republicans are pushing for this rather than changing their stance to appeal to women/minorities. Instead THIS is their answer lmao.

thats already the case now and has been for some time. If you did your time and kept your nose clean when you got out you just have to apply to get it back. Though the they rarely bother.

• Locked thread