Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
Why are there all those little creases there?

Also you just licked your own skull :hb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

oh gross

w0ppy71
May 6, 2014
Try licking the top of a dogs mouth..loads of ridges there.

Not that I've tried ofc.

David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001
ffs

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm gay now thanks a lot.

Floppy Dingo
Jan 11, 2012

I've made so much money from Goku's Pants
Is it...is it cancer? Do I have cancer?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Floppy Dingo posted:

Breast cancer, yeah.

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

Floppy Dingo posted:

i don't think so with that texture i imagine running my tongue the underside of a baleen whale

all living off of tiny rear end shrimps and poo poo. also i am pretty sure whales are immune to cancer or that might be sharks

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

i DO NOT have a skull or skeleton inside my body, they disgust and scare me and i'd never let them get inside me

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Technically, as I have this flesh between me and the bone, I did not lick my own 'skull'.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
if i suck a shark's dick will i never get cancer? is that a thing? is that what all those little fish are trying to do?

Stoic Commie fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jul 5, 2014

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

Cornwind Evil posted:

Technically, as I have this flesh between me and the bone, I did not lick my own 'skull'.
keep at it your tongue is slightly abrasive and you will eventually get there like andy dufresne in the shawshank redemption. you just need a tiny waterproof poster of rita hayworth

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

They are called rugae and they help move food toward your throat. :eng101:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

this sweet move posted:

keep at it your tongue is slightly abrasive and you will eventually get there like andy dufresne in the shawshank redemption. you just need a tiny waterproof poster of rita hayworth

Spoiler alert!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i kept doing this and now i'm tasting my brain

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Wooten posted:

They are called rugae and they help move food toward your throat. :eng101:

also evolutionary ribbing for his pleasure

Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:
poo poo man I was wondering about this the other day but does the roof of anyone else's mouth feel colder to them than the rest of their mouth?

I can prod around with the tip of my tongue and everything's hunky-dory in the temperature department until I get to the roof of my mouth and it feels several degrees cooler

bless you for creating a thread so well-suited to this very important question I have been meaning to ask

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Tjadeth posted:

poo poo man I was wondering about this the other day but does the roof of anyone else's mouth feel colder to them than the rest of their mouth?

I can prod around with the tip of my tongue and everything's hunky-dory in the temperature department until I get to the roof of my mouth and it feels several degrees cooler

bless you for creating a thread so well-suited to this very important question I have been meaning to ask

this isn't normal. your brain is too cold

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
My mouth has ribs! I think I'm dying!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Mine just has a bunch of burns. I dont blow on my food enough.

Also, mine is kinda smooth. Its not that ridgy.

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

i think the ridges are there to hold struggling prey animals in your mouth

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

They help direct the semen towards the throat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
nope, never

• Locked thread