Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Rene Bork posted:

:siren:BRAD GLENN GOT ON BASE:siren:

Edwin who!??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Was that...a Giants run? What do you mean they aren't about to lose?

(Belt :))

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Busted one out.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
What's "win", dear?

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Per Wilner, "Encarnacion left the game with right quadriceps soreness." So maybe this will just be a slow roll down a cliff instead of careening off.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

God drat another grand slam.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Giants win baseball!

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Giants won a game! An actual baseball game, after falling behind. And with dingers too!

But god are the Fox announcers terrible.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
How long will we have to wait until the next Giants win?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Giants won? :woop:

Ammat The Ankh posted:

The part where one announcer compared Tim Lincecum's look to an Italian F1 driver, and then went "me llamo Tim Lincecum!" in a horrible Italian accent, was extra special. Though at least they also derided his former mustache, as everyone should.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Giants won a game! An actual baseball game, after falling behind. And with dingers too!

Really? I thought they were okay. I would rather have the Giants broadcasting team, but I was just assuming it would be the worst of the worst involving John Kruk.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
punto left shark hanging

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Samardzija in green just looks unnatural and weird

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Brad Glenn :siren:HIT:siren:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

He missed the tag, so it should stay out obv.

e: Yup. I knew it.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Replay is weird

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Pujols!!! :swoon:

This team is starting to feel like one of those "we have a chance to come back when down in the 7th+" types for the first time in awhile.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Lol fan on the field during Pujols hr trot. That's how you do it. Fireworks and everything.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Hector Santiago is never going to get a win ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
CJ CRON :toot:

• Locked thread