Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
We probably should still do weekly threads. GoT threads tend to need an enema about three days after an episode airs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

whatever7 posted:

I was watching What the Flick! channel's season 5 preview, they keep calling the red watch "Vagina Monster".

The gently caress is the red watch.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Frostwerks posted:

The gently caress is the red watch.
The actor playing the third Kingsguard from the right (Ser Percival in the books, IIRC) in the opening episode of season 5 is wearing a very obvious (and anachronistic) red sports watch. The internet has latched on to this (as it does) and is now referring to him as the red watch guy, and making up Chuck Norris-like facts about the sort of things he'll do with the watch.

Alternately, it's a misspelling of "Red Witch".

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Xander77 posted:

The actor playing the third Kingsguard from the right (Ser Percival in the books, IIRC) in the opening episode of season 5 is wearing a very obvious (and anachronistic) red sports watch. The internet has latched on to this (as it does) and is now referring to him as the red watch guy, and making up Chuck Norris-like facts about the sort of things he'll do with the watch.

Alternately, it's a misspelling of "Red Witch".

This has me more excited than anything in the season.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Oh you loving poo poo.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I can't wait to see what dumb bullshit causes people in the thread to meltdown this season!

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Kevyn posted:

We probably should still do weekly threads. GoT threads tend to need an enema about three days after an episode airs.

A trait they share with the Walking Dead thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Did I miss a thing where punctuation is supposed to link to unrelated youtube songs now? Like some sort of generic rickroll?

• Locked thread