Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Crewmine posted:

if you want to see a really poo poo shamalyaman movie watch devil, it's only about 55 minutes and it still drags terribly lol

the ending was surprisingly the only interesting part. Maybe because it got dragged out i dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

the ending was surprisingly the only interesting part. Maybe because it got dragged out i dunno.

if i remember rightly the ending twist was in the trailer which sort of spoiled it

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
what? nooooooo

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I didn't see it because Zooey Dashnal makes me want to throw myself under a lawn mower. I had to stop watching Six Feet under when that annoying Methpixie showed up.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Synonamess Botch posted:

what? nooooooo

"Planning on stealing something?

Planning on murdering me in my sleep?"

One of the best scenes in any movie

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
More like "The Crappaning" etc.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
m night shymalan was coolest when he killed charlie sheens wife with his car

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
it's really cool how goons stop hating cops and prisons and retributive justice the moment it's a famous person committing the crime

naem
May 29, 2011

I would definitely do a sex with Zooey deschanel

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

...of SCIENCE! posted:

it's really cool how goons stop hating cops and prisons and retributive justice the moment it's a famous person committing the crime

when you have to live within a broken system its nice to know that even the ruling class runs into trouble sometimes

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
The Lady In The Water is probably the worst movie I have ever watched to the end.

I love it.

I own it on DVD. I like to do drugs with friends and watch it, along with other classics like Troll 2, and Teen Witch.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

naem posted:

I would definitely do a sex with Zooey deschanel

hannah simone > zooey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

there is a part where Zooey is trying to hide the sexy texts she's getting and Walberg walks in the room and she does this whole "what me oh nothing!" routine complete with putting her finger over her mouth like a 12 year old would when they're lying.

• Locked thread