Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Kayle7 posted:

What waits for you?

Nothing.

Absolute nothing. Not even darkness. The absence of darkness. The absence of everything.

You realize in a place that you never really knew you had inside of you, that you've known the nothingness was always there. Waiting. Lurking behind the scenes. Behind every turn never taken, behind every unopened door. It's been there. And it's hungry.

The worst, most horrifying realization is that now that you've seen it, you'll always know it's there. That it's waiting for you.

It calls to you, and you want to go.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
OP ...

quote:

Who is the Master who makes the grass green?

Kayle7
Mar 19, 2012

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

redshirt posted:

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves

moments before the wind.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

what is wind even, wind is a microscopic oddity in and of itself!!

more like we are dust in the void that is space!

but will space end? wtf? thats almost more sad to me than dying

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!

1gnoirents posted:

this kind of sounds like something someone made up instead of the truth

it's all something someone made up unless you believe the Truth is something we can objectively discover - but even then whatever we find out is distorted through the subjective lens of whatever tools we use: science, religion, philosophy, the nature of our subjective human experience. ofc even these words are constrained by the limitations of language to probably even get at the tip of the iceburg, so idk do some acid and boogie

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

:lol:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We are atoms and atoms are made of protons, neutrons, and electrons, though it's hard to say the electron actually exists since it doesn't really inhabit physical space in the manner we think of, but sure, it's there, and protons and neutrons are made up of quarks which "change color" constantly and exchange "virtual particles" with each other and it is the "color" combinations of these quarks that represent the fundamental foundation of our reality. For now - until we find out String Theory is accurate, or some other theory.

As collections of trillions and trillions of atoms, we exist as "conscious" life forms residing on a planet spinning around a a dwarf star that in turn spins around the center of a galaxy containing 300 billion and more other stars with planets and moons, and this galaxy in turn spins around a shared point in space with the galaxy Andromeda, which contains 300 billion and more stars, and together, along with dozens of smaller galaxies, we orbit an even more distant point in space that is shared with hundreds of other galaxies, which, in turn, orbit other collections of galaxies, so on and such until there are clouds, great sheets and knots and oceans of galaxies in orbit with each other, and this great sea - our Universe of billions and billions of galaxies - might be just an atom in a larger multiverse.

And yet, you've still got road rage.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

redshirt posted:

We are atoms and atoms are made of protons, neutrons, and electrons, though it's hard to say the electron actually exists since it doesn't really inhabit physical space in the manner we think of, but sure, it's there, and protons and neutrons are made up of quarks which "change color" constantly and exchange "virtual particles" with each other and it is the "color" combinations of these quarks that represent the fundamental foundation of our reality. For now - until we find out String Theory is accurate, or some other theory.

As collections of trillions and trillions of atoms, we exist as "conscious" life forms residing on a planet spinning around a a dwarf star that in turn spins around the center of a galaxy containing 300 billion and more other stars with planets and moons, and this galaxy in turn spins around a shared point in space with the galaxy Andromeda, which contains 300 billion and more stars, and together, along with dozens of smaller galaxies, we orbit and even more distant point in space that is shared with hundreds of other galaxies, which, in turn, orbit other collections of galaxies, so on and such until there are clouds, great sheets and knots and oceans of galaxies in orbit with each other, and this great sea - our Universe of billions and billions of galaxies - might be just an atom in a larger multiverse.

And yet, you've still got road rage.

Im pretty chill on the road. I secretly am proud of this

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

1gnoirents posted:

Im pretty chill on the road. I secretly am proud of this

Don't be secretly proud, be proud, my man.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

:unsmith:

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
You ain't poo poo

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Being alive makes you stupid, that's what I learned from this image

Helpimscared fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jul 8, 2014

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3UFrnkgEtw

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
dont forget to breathe