Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
red stars mean someone is an enemy of the forum and you can own them with impunity

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please post. If you cannot, then refrain from posting. If you post anyway, the mods will probably gas your thread, automatically awarding you a 15-minute probation.

Before you reply: Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
post the most

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please post. If you cannot, then refrain from posting. If you post anyway, the mods will probably gas your thread, automatically awarding you a 15-minute probation.

Before you reply: Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Post one or more of these to gain massive posting prowess: im gay, goku, :gas:, ban op gas thread, youre gay, stop posting, kill yourself. You can find more tips and tricks to maximize your post power (tm) in my upcoming book.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

never take anyone with an anime av seriously

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
if you draws pentagram on your cat and then post it in YOSPOS you get to gently caress the anime of your choosing

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Business Gorillas posted:

never take anyone with an anime av seriously

lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

don't have a "posting gimmick", create a new fursona for yourself each and every thread to throw the trolls off of your trail

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

quantity is a quality all its own. post often and without remorse.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I predict this thread will start to turn funnier than it presently is and eventually become hilarious. More than one person will make a post that says only, "5". This is possible with text alone but it will probably happen after someone posts a gif or a picture and then someone else modifies it to something new. With any luck the community will get a custom smiley out of it, but it is unlikely (Due to the position of Uranus)

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Spanish Manlove posted:

close but no cigar

sticky thread ban everyone?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

psyopmonkey posted:

1- Post cats
2- Post AMA
3- Post more cats
4- Dont get too goony or mad
5- Profit

how old are you

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
if it makes your gigglespot shake then you can post it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
hello.jpg

• Locked thread