Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how sweaty are your balls
they are dry as a desert
they are not sweaty
there is a hint of dew
there is a dew
the balls are lightly sweated
the balls are sweaty
the balls are very sweaty
the balls are very very sweaty
jesus, my balls are loving sweaty, mate, im from austrialia
my balls are sweater than than the number of times billy idol says sweat
i am a woman i do not have balls
i am a woman with balls and they are not very sweaty
i am a woman with balls which are sweaty
im a dog
im a dog with balls
im a dog how did i get here
i don't understand any of this because i am a dog
a dog with sweaty balls
goku
goku's balls
goku's sweaty balls
goku's dragon balls
goku's sweaty dragon balls
goku's sweaty dragon balls z
goku's sweaty dragon balls z on 4kidz
View Results

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Nigga in the tread here hydrometin his nuts
And all fools expecting is a rap about big butts
Call me a shitposter? drat that's hyperbole
Op goonin out and still not a word you say

(They're arid btw)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
Been in the kitchen all day. Chalk one up for goku sweaty.

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink...

Dick Tracy's number one fan.

Been working all day, plumbing, running a new gas line for a stove. In Carhartt coveralls, we had +30 degree with no clouds or anything so that's just peachy. Still not cooling down and it's 10:43 PM. gently caress, they're sweaty. So, so sweaty.

Quick Edit: voted "More than number of times Billy Idol says 'Sweat' type of sweaty." Or whatever, really. loving sauna in my Hanes I tell you what.

Sweaty.

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

It's really pretty remarkable that the answer distribution is this even.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
no ac/dc option, voted one,

i never vote on threads though.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I've discovered powder and Saxx underwear so I have less problems with ball sweat than in the past. Plus, I have a servant whose job it is to regularly remove any sweat that may be present with a rag made of the finest silken Yak wool. This sweat is carefully collected, purified and provided free of charge to people who suffer from Ball Sweat Insufficiency.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

ElectricSheep posted:

i'm good, got some gold bond all up on this poo poo

now that's what i call music

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this goes beyound just sweaty balls. i have hyperhydrosis of the balls and penis. i sweat a lot in my pants, some might say too much. but they don't know the joy of wearing oversized track suit pants and putting it up over your head and just smelling. you dont even have to harvest the smell with your hands ,like the person in this picture. but you can do that too, if you want. if you do both, you can really get a good smell of yourself. it smells good but som,etimes it's a bit too much.

if i get really sweaty i take off my pants and spread my legs to the ceiling fan, and sit there for maybe 5 minutes, sometimes less or more depending on how much i have been swearing lately. if you put your head in the right position, the smell gets blown right into your nose, but it fades as the circulating air dries out your genital area. you can still scratch and get a good whiff if you are desperate.

edit: sorry for those without forskins. i don't mean to trigger anyone, but it is a fact that foreskin can help with cultivating some great smells. if you go longer than a week without washing, its like a fine wine

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

lonesomedwarf posted:

this goes beyound just sweaty balls. i have hyperhydrosis of the balls and penis. i sweat a lot in my pants, some might say too much. but they don't know the joy of wearing oversized track suit pants and putting it up over your head and just smelling. you dont even have to harvest the smell with your hands ,like the person in this picture. but you can do that too, if you want. if you do both, you can really get a good smell of yourself. it smells good but som,etimes it's a bit too much.

if i get really sweaty i take off my pants and spread my legs to the ceiling fan, and sit there for maybe 5 minutes, sometimes less or more depending on how much i have been swearing lately. if you put your head in the right position, the smell gets blown right into your nose, but it fades as the circulating air dries out your genital area. you can still scratch and get a good whiff if you are desperate.

edit: sorry for those without forskins. i don't mean to trigger anyone, but it is a fact that foreskin can help with cultivating some great smells. if you go longer than a week without washing, its like a fine wine

lol

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
just got back from a run. swamp nuts over here.

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
my balls are about as dry as they ever get in houston, so gonna go with 'a hint of dew' here, but like, regular dew and not code red or w/e cause that poo poo is just gross

yeah, gonna go with diet dew in this case cause i been watchin my carbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
You wanna know how to get a slam whale to lick your sweaty balls? Cover it in powdered sugar. Feels good man

• Locked thread