Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Design Spots posted:

and we remember.

I remember something super hilarious, and its that forums poster A misanthrope took a RL picture of himself holding up a notepad to a monitor displaying a gently caress the ROW post. And then he put me on ignore apparently which is fuckin hilarious because if anybody should be on ignore its that extra space using worthless motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

It's only shameful if you act shamefully.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

gently caress the ROW posted:

I remember something super hilarious, and its that forums poster A misanthrope took a RL picture of himself holding up a notepad to a monitor displaying a gently caress the ROW post. And then he put me on ignore apparently which is fuckin hilarious because if anybody should be on ignore its that extra space using worthless motherfucker

don't be mad, nothing to gain, just keep in mind someone is upset at you so hard, they want you to simply not exist.

you're a god now.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

lol

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
this thread is shameful if a misanthrope and gently caress the row don't duel to the forums death itt

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

jackyl posted:

this thread is shameful if a misanthrope and gently caress the row don't duel to the forums death itt

They have to use forged swords from the irons,

then it will be epic

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

pls don't quote gently caress the row posts i have that user on ignore you see

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

btw i've had gently caress the ROW on my ignore list and it makes gbs so much better

as i said you are weak

esp. if you cant handle gently caress the row of all posters

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
you really shouldn't ignore people though, some day they with backstab you, in a fierce diplomacy meeting

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
people who use ignore and don't announce their ignores are okay in my book.

people who announce ignores should be fed to the lions imo

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Alexzandvar posted:

people who use ignore and don't announce their ignores are okay in my book.

people who announce ignores should be fed to the lions imo

you really shouldn't ignore people though, some day they with backstab you, in a fierce diplomacy meeting

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Design Spots posted:

i hadn't considered that

if there's ever a situation where ftr and i had meet in an official diplomatic setting the world will already be too hosed up for it to matter tho

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

i hadn't considered that

if there's ever a situation where ftr and i had meet in an official diplomatic setting the world will already be too hosed up for it to matter tho

PLease stop helldumping and calling yourself out you god drat idiot. BTW to all the readers this guy still refuses to present any press credentials for his important gently caress the ROW questions

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
no gay sex invovled, but you 2 guys really need to hate sex something, anything

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
It seems its extremely shameful now that you said that. Thanks for destroying the OPs extremely flawed logic design spot

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Design Spots posted:

no gay sex invovled, but you 2 guys really need to hate sex something, anything

can we gay sex other people?

i'm not gay but i'd like to have a full table of options

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

It seems its extremely shameful now that you said that. Thanks for destroying the OPs extremely flawed logic design spot

he had it coming from post 1

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

can we gay sex other people?

i'm not gay but i'd like to have a full table of options

all you really have to do is master orgasming, you hold yourself back, for a reason.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Now the tard has turned, eh, OP. And it seems ur the bitch..

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

bitchtard posted:

It's only shameful if you act shamefully.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress the ROW's posting gimmick is kinda boring but it's not really that bad so eh :shrug:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
This thread is one of those indications that GBS 2.0's excessive irony to the detriment of humor is dying.

Hopefully that doesn't end with everyone seriousposting all the time.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The Droid posted:

as i said you are weak

esp. if you cant handle gently caress the row of all posters

This guy is OK for a democrat IMO. Like he or she is much les shameful than other people that are posting right now with a brutal lack of intervention by the mods

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ikanreed posted:

This thread is one of those indications that GBS 2.0's excessive irony to the detriment of humor is dying.

write a thesis on posting IDiot. cite your own posts for evidence of Pure poo poo and throw me into the acknowledgment section for putting u in your drat place

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
pretending to put people on ignore is good and owns.

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

ikanreed posted:

i think the OSHA thread does a good job of balancing the two

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I posted on the internet and now I'm shunned by my backwards Amish family :(

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Tsinava posted:

pretending to put people on ignore is good and owns.

gonna use some cats to demonstrate

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Its probably pretty shameful to post about cats on the internet, since they are basically free animals

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I just mean that posting about the cat detracts from physical time spent with your actual, free, cat

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

This is the chillest username I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
responsible pet owners are cool ppl in general.

• Locked thread