Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Do a gently caress on herrrrr

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
I once had my dilz pleasured.

now you see, it's like when

well, she wanted me to come in here mouth, and she threw up.

i think my jizz is poisonous or worse.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's called oral sodomy and it's a crime, op

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's fun for both people

hth op

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Wanamingo posted:

It's fun for both people

Lots of fun!

But....I have a question...about boobs. Is this the venue?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.C. posted:

Lots of fun!

But....I have a question...about boobs. Is this the venue?

go for it.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
suck a dick sometime OP you would probably like it since it has no purpose so it would be something your life is used to

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Feeling good, feels good. Making people feel good, can also feel good.

oops i mean beep boop non procreative sex does not compute

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
waste of dna if ask me

who asked me?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Robo Reagan posted:

it's p cool to not have to do a bunch of thrusting for once op

That's the best and worst part, I can't shoot my milky discharge unless I'm thrusting away, but it feels good to have the break. I guess what I'm saying is don't take it personally if I don't ejacucum into your mouth

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Purpose found.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Because it feels and tastes good

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
the blowjob was invented when the royal cock executioner Andre 'the human guillotine' Gaillard lost his nerve after being ordered to take the cock of his own son

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Virgin spotted. Shut up

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

That's how you pay for the meth

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

So. For the dudes/ladies who like to play with boobs, what do you get out of it?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
oftentimes i see a heavy pregnant woman and think "lady, you coulda swallowed that baby"

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

Schnugaf posted:

The Bible says nothing about ingesting the seed...

You have to make sure none of it falls on the earth though. Otherwise you make God mad

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

:feelsgood:

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I was like eehhh on blowjobs for a long time cause every girl I dated was awful at them and I just assumed they always felt that way. Dudes that I'd blown seemed to go crazy for them though so I was like 'welp'

Then I started dating this one chick who was like an old kung fu sensei master of blowjobs. Girl be doing the fellatio equivalent of running ontop of bamboo forests and slow motion parry-attack poo poo. Girl was the Tony Ja of blowjobs. I'd been getting some The Next Karate Kid bullshit while this girl was The Raid 2.

still never actually came in a mouth but blowjobs feel pretty good OP and are pretty fun to do you should try it sometime.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

We need blowjobs to refill the hot air when we fart, duh.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
What's the purpose of sex? Why not transfer DNA in a more concise and direct manner. Egg, sperm, sperm, dicks, and vaginas are very roundabout means of procreation if you think about it.

drill press corps
Sep 28, 2007

Only my friends can call me Pigfucker.

I.C. posted:

So. For the dudes/ladies who like to play with boobs, what do you get out of it?

Squishy good fun.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

I.C. posted:

I think my brain likes it when I do sex touchings to the sex bits of sexy persons.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
pleasure op.

TheBlackPharaoh
May 8, 2007
It is to save the mans life is he is bitten by a snake or jew on teh paenor

Sagan
Jan 26, 2005

Fun Shoe

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheJoker138 posted:

We should probably eliminate you then, too, as it's pretty obvious you'll never procreate.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I.C. posted:

It just feels psychosomatically good to do. Much like sucking dick.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Who doesn't occasionally like to drink from the tap?

Sergeant Slippyfist
Oct 18, 2009
Sometimes you just really need a ride someplace.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
It doesn't usually feel as good as sex, but it's a good "warm up" or "cool down," if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergeant Slippyfist
Oct 18, 2009
Also fellas, be nice to whoever it is that sucks your dick; they're the ones who decide whether you just get a BJ, or the mind-blowing dick-sucking of your life.

• Locked thread