Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Lockback posted:

No $10 gift card this time? I guess I'll go with fun answers and not realistic ones.

1. Lebron goes to Cleveland
2. Bosh goes to Houston
3. Melo goes to New York
4. Wade goes to Miami
5. Pau goes to Chicago
6. Chandler Parsons stays in Houston

I think I am going to go 5/6. I dominate the Rickgames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Lockback posted:

I think I am going to go 5/6. I dominate the Rickgames

It's looking really good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I didn't forget about this but I also didn't think it would take half a week into my vacation for it to all finish.

I believe the official order is as such:

1.Lebron James - Cleveland
2.Chris Bosh - Miami
3.Melo - New York
4.Pau - Chicago
5.Wade - Miami

I'll go through sometime this weekend and score stuff.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
So, the winners ended up being Metapod and Jay Carney tied with 12, and Lockback trailing them with 11. Some of these scores are unofficial due to players not signing yet but I don't imagine it changing much.
code:
Name	Total
Metapod			12
Jay Carney		12
Lockback		11
roundmidnight		9
Eltoasto		8
pylb			8
hellzno			8
Juaguocio		8
SamuraiFoochs		8
homphgomph		7