Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Johnny
Jul 8, 2013

ripvb
if you are being completely honest with yourself and fellow goons on what prcentage would you say your thread ideas are original and what percent did you take from facebook or other various social medias?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
all of them

because i never post

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
a solid 20% I'd say

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

never not post bitch

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
original in the sense its never been done before or original as in i didnt think the content existed before?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
that chick has no idea the mom is really black

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

i must compose posted:

that chick has no idea the mom is really black

plot twist: the trailer is the dad. ZING

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

rcman50166 posted:

original in the sense its never been done before or original as in i didnt think the content existed before?

rcman have you ever considered making a saxaphone thread?

Drunk Johnny
Jul 8, 2013

ripvb

rcman50166 posted:

as in you had a thought pop in your head and posted it as a thread, that to me would be original even if you later find the thread had been posted here in the past. this board has been her so long that would be hard to create a completely original thread lol but id love to see it done with proof to back it up, that would be worth gold mining right there

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i always use the forum's search feature to check the archives to see if i'm creating a repeat thread, op

Drunk Johnny
Jul 8, 2013

ripvb

LifeSizePotato posted:

i always use the forum's search feature to check the archives to see if i'm creating a repeat thread, op

i wish i could do the same but my style is more stream of consiousness posting so for it to be 100% authentic i cant take the time to search archives also i dont have 10 dollars lol

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Drunk Johnny posted:

as in you had a thought pop in your head and posted it as a thread, that to me would be original even if you later find the thread had been posted here in the past. this board has been her so long that would be hard to create a completely original thread lol but id love to see it done with proof to back it up, that would be worth gold mining right there

then most of the ones ive made. obviously not the parody thread that is now some sort of weird AMA. i was going to say i am way to retarded to make a genuinely original thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

rcman50166 posted:

then most of the ones ive made. obviously not the parody thread that is now some sort of weird AMA. i was going to say i am way to retarded to make a genuinely original thread

It's more of a you getting the poo poo kicked out of you than an AMA

• Locked thread