Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
this is one of my designs :nws: http://imgur.com/UiTzdhK :nws:

also i messed up the wording...would you buy this on a tank or tee? is it within copyright to sell frogdog t shirts???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gas thread ban op

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

something about that really grosses me out

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

well thats it im pretty offended

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
sorry guys i guess you're not what one might call "progressive"?

E: this is a serious post btw

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

gonna beat you to death with a wheelbarrow handle lib

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i can usually handle the 'not safe for work' types of images but that was just pushing it too far and u should honestly be banned from this posting forum

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

gtfo bitch tits can we plz stay on topic here

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
pretty bad thread op hows that for on topic?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i must compose posted:

gtfo bitch tits can we plz stay on topic here

"gtfo bitch tits" would be pretty cool on a shirt imo but this is just gross

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

well okay lemme go lick my wounds i'd really like to hear what someone with a little taste has to say

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

very light color, wonder wht causes that

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

well i put it through a vintage filter

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

THS posted:

gas thread ban op

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
you'll pay for this

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

if someone pms me their po box or something i will literally send this to you within one month on your choice of tank or t shirt

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
good business idea but 5+ too late

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
im starting a business where i silkscreen the worst loving threads in this entire forum onto sleeveless v-necks

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
this will be tee #1

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

i must compose posted:

if someone pms me their po box or something i will literally send this to you within one month on your choice of tank or t shirt

great i was planning to overdose on heroin with a dude's dick in my mouth next month and couldn't decide what to wear

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
pink sock???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Trees and Squids posted:

this will be tee #1

im startin a business where i have sex with your mama

and business is booming

• Locked thread