Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
So this time Wally bear gave me brain for crack
Said Priscilla poodle was turning tricks for smack
Said Toby turtle was shoving pills up his rear end
Went home, sold Ricky Rat a pound of glass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

wouldnt they just be the same as they are now
cause like apparently meth is like good for you and poo poo as ive been told

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Pfft, wait for the stupid Disney Cash in direct-to-dvd sequels about rehab.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
proof:

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I am down with Wally bear and fully support his right to bear arms

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
hi hi hi its me wally bear
today ive got 8 super answers to 8 great drugs!

1 Tobacco: a waste of time by itself but you can break the filter off for when your shooting smack it also helps even you out after a binge

2 Weed: A good drug....if your 15 once you go crack you never go back

3 Coke: nothing better than racking up some fat lines on a saturday night what i like to do is split my coke so if i have a gram i split that into two half-grams and those into quarter grams into eighth grams then teenths you blast each alternating line everystep of the way and you've got a party

4 Crack: hell yeah now were talking forget that kiddy snowcap bullshit but you gotta push the pipe to get your moneys worth about a quarter turn every two seconds and youre a bigger rockstar than gene simmons

5 Booze: good if youre hittin the club. only go top shelf those alky hobo bitches can suck that rotgut out of the gutter for all i care

6 PCP: this is street. the only good thing about weed is giving it some miracle grow and gettin bucket naked. use spice as your base and youre rockin hoodrat style boyee

7 Heroin: some china white is alright but you really wanna put the fire out? mix and match with yay its like that goober poo poo your mom got you when you were a kid two great tastes that taste great together

8 Meth: hohoho poo poo now youre gettin serious man. shoot it sniff it smoke it booty bump it and you cant go wrong plus it puts you in touch with a crew that likes to do some wrong poo poo make some bucks and get it wet at the same time

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hell, gotta go fast.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

expected a mspaint or photoshop thread

now i'm sad

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
Meth! ha, ha, thats hilarous

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Good. Now post the AFTER pic where hes all ugly and skinny and hosed-up w/ pieces of skin picked out of his face.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Stay smart don't start

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Good. Now post the AFTER pic where hes all ugly and skinny and hosed-up w/ pieces of skin picked out of his face.

Nalk
Jul 13, 2009

I heard about you!
Wally bear hosed my bitch

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
are hedgehogs fast irl or is it an ironic thing that he's so fast? b/c i imagine hedgehogs are pretty drat slow

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

they also
  • not blue
  • can't talk at all
  • aren't friends with echidnas or cats or anything else
  • aren't bipedal
  • cannot eat chilli dogs
  • can't jump very high

they can swim though