Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Please? I'm dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

which one of you dumb bastards did this?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

1 = 1

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

it doesn't work in that order. you can get on expensive medication for the rest of your life, and never have sex with anyone again anyway, (if you do it is a crime,) but your life is basically over.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

aegof posted:

it doesn't work in that order. you can get on expensive medication for the rest of your life, and never have sex with anyone again anyway, (if you do it is a crime,) but your life is basically over.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I hear if you sleep with enough virgins without protection you're cured. Word on the street

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
You're pretty cute for someone with GRID.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
sorry but you're dead op

i mean there are drugs, but chances are you're a poor so you're hosed :shrug:

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

The Protagonist posted:

sorry but you're dead op

i mean there are drugs, but chances are you're a poor so you're hosed :shrug:

Thanks Obamacare

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Ruggan posted:

Thanks Obamacare

They won't and can't refuse you, but they can and will make you pay thousands of dollars for your medications. Good luck, op.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

which one of you dumb bastards did this?

Are you sure that's not a real CNN headline.

Cause they'll air anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Al Nipper posted:

Are you sure that's not a real CNN headline.

Cause they'll air anything.

it's real: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/09/04/man-charged-with-assault-for-throwing-cheetos-at-dad/

quote:

Police said Patrick, who lives with his father, admitted that he was on methamphetamine at the time of the argument.

• Locked thread