Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
What up

What does it feel like to know that eventually a missile of freedom that you wont even hear while you're on your to a wedding with your entire family in the vehicle is going to end you and everything and everyone you love? Bet that suxxxxx bro!!!!! Thanx for destabilizing the region and making it easier for westerners to come in and set up puppet governments we need that last 50 years of oil.

signed,

one of you nerds that aint me because you a gbs 1.0 nerd and this is a bad thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYmbt2RVqCg

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Not my president.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Impeach 4outof5

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
hey isis

congrats on your new kidnapping high score

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

I liked Archer Vice but I'm glad ISIS is making a comeback

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

4outof5 posted:

and this is a bad thread

you should have more self-confidence. you're setting the tone for an either thread here. if you're really not feeling it, just "fake it till you make it"

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

you should have more self-confidence. you're setting the tone for an either thread here. if you're really not feeling it, just "fake it till you make it"

ok let me try:

You're a good poster and a value to the community

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dragonstoned posted:

I liked Archer Vice but I'm glad ISIS is making a comeback

If the next season of Archer doesn't reference the "other ISIS" I will be disappointed.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Dear ISIS,

We want you to win, we want you to take over vast swathes of the middle east and get all of europe in a pant making GBS threads racist fury of complacency because then we get to nuke you, not bomb you, we are tired of that penny ante poo poo we want to break out the nukes. Then we'll send poor people over in rain slickers and dust masks with radiation symbols spray painted on then for the oil and act mystified that they come back with cancer before foreclosing on their houses due to medical bills.

Sincerely the USA.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
there is no president of gbs, just so you know

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I thought GBS was a hetmanate.

Maoist Pussy