Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Blue Raider posted:

yea there are details in it that couldve only come from a writer that went to a public 4 year school

I went to a private liberal arts school in Arkansas. It was PCU to a T, just minus a little bit of elitist WASPy old money. That was just college in the late 90s, folks. It was everywhere in America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Everyone at my extremely liberal school thought PCU was based on us because the next town over was named Port Chester.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Whats your major?

Sanskrit? Your major is a five thousand year old dead language?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Gene Hackman

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
What does p good mean

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Mr Hands Colon posted:

What does p good mean

Parliament.

Like "P Funk."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

WHO ARE THE JEWS

OPEN UP SUCKO

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
the great thing about PCU is that it's supposed to be politically incorrect but they still couldn't call feminists "feminists," they had to change it to "womynists" or whatever. still a funny movie in a 90's movie kind of way

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

apparently PCU's writers saw Tumblr coming decades before the rest of us, so kudos for that I guess

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
blow me where the pampers is

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
YEAH YEAH YEAH, I loving MET TOM!

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

CombineThresher posted:

apparently PCU's writers saw Tumblr coming decades before the rest of us, so kudos for that I guess

politically correct language was all the rage in the early 90s as was making fun of it tumblr is 20 years late to the game

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Turns out the rumors are true. Taylor Hanson’s rear end in a top hat is one big sloppy mess… at least it SOUNDS that way!

A matter of two days ago the rumored sex audio of Taylor being hosed/fisted in a bathroom (which has been floating about the internet for the past few weeks) finally found it’s way onto a public file share/host site and is taking the internet by storm. According to the rumor in recent weeks Taylor was recorded by one of his sex partners on a small mp3 recorder during sex in a bathroom.

First linked through The DataLounge the audio clip lasts a whopping five plus minutes long. Through out the audio you can clearly hear grotesque squishing, slopping and plowing sounds. The funny thing is, Taylor’s voice is crystal clear groaning and moaning in his signature style mixed with “Oh GOD” and “OH gently caress” over and over. Shocking some is the grunting from his MALE partner who talks about how nice his rear end is. The audio wraps with a variety of noises from farting, bubbling and splattering sounds, complete with Taylor panting, grunting, straining and sighing in the process of what insiders say is him prolapsing his worn out rear end in a top hat.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

CAN. YOU. BLOW. ME. WHERE. THE. PAMPERS. IS.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

My favorite part is when the two burnouts are putting up band flyers and the hippie broad confiscates their hammer and they're just like "Dude....let's just give up."

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
you are mixed up. the burnouts are hippies
the hippie broad is a man hating dyke

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

you are mixed up. the burnouts are hippies
the hippie broad is a man hating dyke

No I meant Moonbeam or whatever her name is:

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
Chuck, Porterhouse, Rib-Eye,

I know exactly how you guys are feeling.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

CruJones posted:

Chuck, Porterhouse, Rib-Eye,

I know exactly how you guys are feeling.

THERE'S NO CHIPS

Doorstop
Jan 13, 2008
I really miss Texas

Kvantum posted:

I went to a private liberal arts school in Arkansas. It was PCU to a T, just minus a little bit of elitist WASPy old money. That was just college in the late 90s, folks. It was everywhere in America.

Hendrix late 90s?
We probably know each other.
And I vouch for the accuracy of what you said above.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

CAN. YOU. BLOW. ME. WHERE. THE. PAMPERS. IS.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

oh hey a thread where I'm relatively young

I remember this being on Comedy Central constantly when I was younger and then finding early 2000s state college to be pretty much nothing like that, but way, way more subdued. This was like months after 9/11 though so we were all jingoed up on warballs

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

...Packing Space-Age Shit!
Parliament's cover of Erotic City was pretty fuckin rad.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE THE CAM-PUS IS?

Ataru13 posted:

Parliament's cover of Erotic City was pretty fuckin rad.

Movie introduced me to the pantheon of Dr. Funkenstein and the Parliament Funkadelic and the Rubber Band, and my life was never the same.

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
The white "School Daze"

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
there's some people who don't like because van wilder is a much louder movie and they need the constant noise and motion to distract their ADHD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

also jeremy piven mustve started going bald the day he was born

i lol every time i see a picture of him with his hair plugs

• Locked thread