Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i don't wear lifts but am a hideous goon and my experience had always been once you get to someone house you gonna gently caress. if you haven't come to that realization yet maybe you should worry less about shoe inserts and more about your crippling social anxiety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
I'm guessing you're short, though, right?

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

icantfindaname posted:

i wear orthotic inserts because i have the flattest feet my doctor has ever seen. if you need them to make you look taller just kill yourself and get it over with

This. If you're short, just live with it, adding a ridiculous heel to your shoes is just lame. Orthotics are the best thing ever for hosed-up feet.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i thought you meant the pads for feet pain, not to make yourself taller, OP. Voted 1 and letting you know

e: my feet are in intense pain

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

uG posted:

i don't wear lifts but am a hideous goon and my experience had always been once you get to someone house you gonna gently caress. if you haven't come to that realization yet maybe you should worry less about shoe inserts and more about your crippling social anxiety

i have never had sex

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I'm 6'1 so below average by a couple inches so I tried to wear some simple 1 inch lifts to get up closer to 6'3" but when I took the girl home and had to take off my shoes (she was Asian), I instantly dropped two inches and she laughed me right out of the place.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I put the dr scholls athletic inserts in a pair of golf shoes and I walked around, smug as gently caress, just golfing like I didn't even give a poo poo.

And you know what, OP?

I didn't. I didn't give a poo poo at ALL.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
You ever noticed that thing that insecure short guys do where they kinda "hover" themselves up onto their toes - not up to full tip-toe but just under - and draw themselves up, chest out and stuff, to try and appear taller whenever a chick taller than them stands close?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
any ladies here post your feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
The only shoe inserts you ever need:

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/hulk-hogan-meatshoes/1/

• Locked thread