Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

I hate them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
theyre from India and no suprise they throw poo poo everywhere

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Turns out the rumors are true. Taylor Hanson’s rear end in a top hat is one big sloppy mess… at least it SOUNDS that way!

A matter of two days ago the rumored sex audio of Taylor being hosed/fisted in a bathroom (which has been floating about the internet for the past few weeks) finally found it’s way onto a public file share/host site and is taking the internet by storm. According to the rumor in recent weeks Taylor was recorded by one of his sex partners on a small mp3 recorder during sex in a bathroom.

First linked through The DataLounge the audio clip lasts a whopping five plus minutes long. Through out the audio you can clearly hear grotesque squishing, slopping and plowing sounds. The funny thing is, Taylor’s voice is crystal clear groaning and moaning in his signature style mixed with “Oh GOD” and “OH gently caress” over and over. Shocking some is the grunting from his MALE partner who talks about how nice his rear end is. The audio wraps with a variety of noises from farting, bubbling and splattering sounds, complete with Taylor panting, grunting, straining and sighing in the process of what insiders say is him prolapsing his worn out rear end in a top hat.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

Turns out the rumors are true. Taylor Hanson’s rear end in a top hat is one big sloppy mess… at least it SOUNDS that way!

A matter of two days ago the rumored sex audio of Taylor being hosed/fisted in a bathroom (which has been floating about the internet for the past few weeks) finally found it’s way onto a public file share/host site and is taking the internet by storm. According to the rumor in recent weeks Taylor was recorded by one of his sex partners on a small mp3 recorder during sex in a bathroom.

First linked through The DataLounge the audio clip lasts a whopping five plus minutes long. Through out the audio you can clearly hear grotesque squishing, slopping and plowing sounds. The funny thing is, Taylor’s voice is crystal clear groaning and moaning in his signature style mixed with “Oh GOD” and “OH gently caress” over and over. Shocking some is the grunting from his MALE partner who talks about how nice his rear end is. The audio wraps with a variety of noises from farting, bubbling and splattering sounds, complete with Taylor panting, grunting, straining and sighing in the process of what insiders say is him prolapsing his worn out rear end in a top hat.

thanks

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i hated a monkey once, now i have aids

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

homnestly lol if you dont have aids

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
hate me?

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

haha I'd punch that "african american" in the face

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Most monkeys are gross and creepy

Lemurs are cute.

Bushbabies are cute too

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

Lemurs are cute.

Bushbabies are cute too

honestly those things own

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

psyopmonkey posted:

Lemurs are cute.

Bushbabies are cute too

Bushbabies don't even grow up into bushmen, they just stay bushbabies the whole time. I don't know where the gently caress bushmen come from.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
out da bush

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

psyopmonkey posted:

Lemurs are cute.

Bushbabies are cute too

holy gently caress how do i get one of those

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Whiskey Sours posted:

holy gently caress how do i get one of those

Well you just have to put a cricket on a stick. Its not that tough.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
bonobos have always been superior to gross-rear end monkeys

one flings diseases at things, the other just fucks to solve all their problems

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

psyopmonkey posted:

Lemurs are cute.

Bushbabies are cute too

looks like the kind of animal that sleeps and is grumpy during the day and then turns into a real shitstorm at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I think slow lorrises are pretty darn cute too!

I think theyre part of the primate group or something.

• Locked thread