Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
would they just continue to pee into their butt and poo poo into their dick until they died a few days later? or could some kind of metastasis equilibrium be achieved unlike the which we've never thought possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey woah its my lord and saviour jesus christ, whats happening man?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Stigmata
Jul 5, 2004

Oh Trey!
SoW plz

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

*vomits impossibly voluminous wad of bile-covered grant money directly into the waiting maw of a dolphinskin briefcase*
FLY, YOU FOOL

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+would+happen+if+you+sowed+the+tip+of+someones+dick+to+their+butthole

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yes

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They would start pooping and peeing out of their mouth OP

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please dont show me this, at thist ime

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
why don't you try some practice runs with superglue first op?

better yet try it with someone else; tell them that the superglue is lube. post pics too, TiA

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
uh "sewed" is the word you're looking for

unless you're hoping to literally grow dicks from a butthole which is actually a possibility now that i think about it

brb writing a manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dipex
Mar 9, 2004

Considering that this thread is the top result I don't think thats a very useful link.

• Locked thread