Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009
and you know what? I believe him. He is a great composer like I aspire to be so maybe it will help.

http://youtu.be/uyCeFNrdkIs

Discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I always show white folks stuff at my house.
-iamsplittongue

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
president of the continental congress was not the same thing as president of the united states and was basically meaningless in comparison

just getting that out of the way

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hey i came online to tell someone they were a piece of poo poo because of their posting and guess what your thread won!!!! congratulations rear end in a top hat

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im sorry. dont shoot.

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jul 15, 2014

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

FuhrerHat posted:

im sorry. dont shoot.

I genuinely feel sorry for you if you really don't like Prince. You're missing out man, him and Zappa were the best non-classical song writers of recent times.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

prince is ok the 8 presidents before the george washington arent

learn history / music

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I love Prince's music and I think he's a genius but I'm sad to see that he's a chemtrail looney

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

FuhrerHat posted:

prince is ok the 8 presidents before the george washington arent

learn history / music

I know a lot about music, but I'm not afraid to admit I don't the history of that period in the US well at all. I made this thread with the ulterior motive of someone typing up an easily digestible explanation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

I love Prince's music and I think he's a genius but I'm sad to see that he's a chemtrail looney

Yeah, it is sad. I'm going to watch that state of the black union thing, I've only heard about it never seen it.

I feel like Prince is just too easily influenced by his friends. He only became a Jehovahs Witness because Larry Graham from Sly and the Family converted him.

• Locked thread