Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
this is actually a parody thread as I live alone and have no roommates. I'm going home see you in4 days gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
goodbye

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

masturbate even more

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
Good job loving up a parody thread by saying it's a parody thread i mean wtf op i can't even with you right now

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
where are you going?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

mng posted:

where are you going?

hell, probably

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I remember having roommates, just whipping my cock out whenever i wanted, cumming everywhere, so much easier than living with your SO.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

A misanthrope posted:

hell, probably

pretty hosed up you get to hell in 2014 for being a gay

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

:circlefap:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

mng posted:

pretty hosed up you get to hell in 2014 for being a gay

nah i think u only go to hell these days if ur like double gay

op hosed up bad

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
lol if ur an adult and have a roommate. kill urself nigga. bunkbed sleepin rear end jammies wearing rear end nigga

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
The only real response is to make and maintain eye contact, stand up and cum on something of theirs.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

poo poo if I wasn't married and had all this money I'd buy a bunk bed and sleep in it gently caress the haters it's a goddamn bunk bed

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

lol if ur an adult and have a roommate. kill urself nigga. bunkbed sleepin rear end jammies wearing rear end nigga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Big Beef City posted:

poo poo if I wasn't married and had all this money I'd buy a bunk bed and sleep in it gently caress the haters it's a goddamn bunk bed

look at this race car bed havin rear end b*tch

• Locked thread