Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which one is right
christianity
islam
buddhism
hindu
sikh
zoroastrian
wiccan
norse
rastafarianism
pastafarianism
jedi
spirituality
science
church of goku
other please specify
View Results

• Locked thread
shahadien
Jan 5, 2014

Taoism, while not a "religion" per se, is a wonderful set of teachings and philosophy to live one's life by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

shahadien posted:

Taoism, while not a "religion" per se, is a wonderful set of teachings and philosophy to live one's life by.

Can it be explained fully in a series of futurama gifs?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

naem posted:

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
dead gods, best ones, but when you believe in an old god, it comes back to life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet

naem
May 29, 2011

If I were an elderly, mostly forgotten former pagan diety of some sort I might just quietly troll Internet forums name dropping myself and editing Wikipedia articles, commissioning deviant art fan art etc...

shahadien
Jan 5, 2014

naem posted:

Apparently it's a lot easier to do using winnie the pooh?

http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Tao_of_Pooh_and_The_Te_of_Piglet_Box.html?id=ZN8IAAAACAAJ

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
drinking and masturbation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Al Cowens posted:

All of them.

the only answer that won't get you shouted at by self-hating atheists

• Locked thread