Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ratjaculation posted:

$105,081 - large embedded ordering systems for fast food delivery at the bottom of each page, and in place of the second post in a thread.

jesus christ the money SA could make if they took even a small cut of goon takeout orders

loving Lowtax sitting on yet another goldmine

if you weren't so cute and funny I would hate you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Each post costs a user $0.01. A quote is $0.05. Want to edit? $0.02.

You can thank me later, Lowtax.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Mulefisk posted:

But also you get paid 0.01 to shitpost

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

im gay

Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

I paid $10 to change some guys avatar to an Oblivion Elf with giant tits just to steal this gif

Mulefisk posted:

That's dreadful. poo poo, this cost me 6 cents.

Edit: 8 cents

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

so are mods just afraid to unsticky this because lowtax posted it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mulefisk posted:

One cent of the quote nickel should be deposited into the quoted poster's account. Encourage people to make quotable posts.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Ratjaculation posted:

$105,081 - large embedded ordering systems for fast food delivery at the bottom of each page, and in place of the second post in a thread.

If this was somehow linked to justeat and would remember my details I'd use this.

One click pizza while browsing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
$10 working search and archives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
This thread lost its stickiness. Is this still a thing? Or has Lowtax forever given up on the notion of the forums working right?

• Locked thread