Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My black cat has been clawing my couch now instead of his scratching post for a few weeks.

Today I bought a spray bottle to shoot some water at him if he tries it again.

He has not tried, even though he has for the past 15 days.

Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
no goku option gently caress you op

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

it wasn't a voting thread you inbred human being?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

no goku option gently caress you op

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Also he sniffed the full bottle and rubbed his cheek whiskers against it as if trying to friend it before not doing the bad deed.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm so ready to spray that fucker. He's done hundreds in damages and he's way too god drat sleek, cute, affectionate, fluffy, and protoplasmic.

lets be best friends okay
Jun 1, 2000

okay
Goku may not be "smart" but I think he has a devilish cunning

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

screen finally stuck in the newly cleaned pipe. Happy Christmas all.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cats are for liberals

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Cats are assholes and call for equal passive-aggressive autistic action to break bad behaviors.

Instead using a spray bottle, scratch up his/her 4 hour "Best of The Pan-Asian Scenic Rail Views" DVD and leave it in a conspicuous place.

Your couch will be fine.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

cats not gonna stop if you spray it. it will just stop doing it in front of you. put nip on the scratching post and put it near the furniture being destroyed

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Qvindtar posted:

Cats are assholes and call for equal passive-aggressive autistic action to break bad behaviors.

Instead using a spray bottle, scratch up his/her 4 hour "Best of The Pan-Asian Scenic Rail Views" DVD and leave it in a conspicuous place.

Your couch will be fine.

Nah I'm gonna spray the poo poo out of that fucker. I'm camping out at this point. Got a drink and a movie. waiting for that "tick tack sceeech popped fabric" sound.

Gonna ruin his gay goons.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

cats not gonna stop if you spray it. it will just stop doing it in front of you. put nip on the scratching post and put it near the furniture being destroyed

he only does it when he wants me to get up, walk to his favorite area, and pet his tummy, instead of him being near my chair. I know its revenge and I know he will do it when I'm not there if he ever did.

But the deal is he only does it when I'm around. Water will work.

I also have about 5 of those catnip bushes outside. I dope em up with that when I want to watch a serious anime (j/k anime is for children).

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

cats are for liberals

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hi misanthrope. Did you see my other thread about people dying alone? I would like your thoughts, as a person hater.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651235

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Wendigee posted:

Hi misanthrope. Did you see my other thread about people dying alone? I would like your thoughts, as a person hater.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651235

thanks! i didn't really offer my opinion but just used it as an excuse to make a goatse joke

my opinion is i don't care if people die alone or not, i just want them to die

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

thanks! i didn't really offer my opinion but just used it as an excuse to make a goatse joke

my opinion is i don't care if people die alone or not, i just want them to die

but when you die, will it be alone? and is that what you want?

That was my question sorry if it was unclear, A Misanthrope.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Wendigee posted:

but when you die, will it be alone? and is that what you want?

That was my question sorry if it was unclear, A Misanthrope.

oh no i'm takin people with me

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

oh no i'm takin people with me

:golfclap:

/end thread

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

haha just squirted that mother fucker after he meowed for 2 minutes and resorted to scratching my furniture.

Owned black cat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

he came back, meowed a few times. Now he's poppin' a squat and licking the water off his side. What a dumbo.

• Locked thread