Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Rise of the Triad too.
It was a thing of the era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Well, when your interactions with the world is limited to "Shoot it" and "Bump into it", there's just not a lot you can do with secrets. It came about by necessity.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Really enjoying the LP so far, I vaguely remember playing this a little at a friend's years ago.

For some music, how about "Increased Chances (The Apocalypse)" by Abney Park, a cover from a completely different game that fits pretty well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfZ4WTWk3tc

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Shotguns: how do they work?

Seriously if somebody can find that out that'd be aces.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
Any signs of life, Skippy?

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
I heard the LP got sent to a farm upstate, where it could play with all other LP's.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
Way to ruin our comfortable state of detente. I didn't update, y'all didn't draw attention to me not updating. It was nice.

Welp, I guess it's time we wrap this up. Stay tuned!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
I didn't want to say anything.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
Considering the massive faux pas I have committed, if you wish to suffer a scottish person getting steadily intoxicated then I'll throw my ring in the hat as far as co-commentating goes.

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

To add further pressure to Skippy to update this thread, I would like to report that I stopped at a Cracker Barrel for lunch today and had a Goo Goo Cluster.

I drat near entered a sugar-induced coma after eating it. That is all.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Dangit! Intoxicated Scottish co-commentator has already been filled. Oh well - it'll be nice to see this finished so we can compare and contrast this with thon Duck Dynasty game. Which I'd argue ios sometimes more insulting than even this game.

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

To turn the radio dial on this thread again.

This was recently brought to my attention: Metal combined with rockabilly. Interesting combination if a bit oil-and-water.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Zeikier posted:

To turn the radio dial on this thread again.

This was recently brought to my attention: Metal combined with rockabilly. Interesting combination if a bit oil-and-water.

That's less a metal/rockabilly fusion and more pure-strain metal featuring a banjo. An actual fusion would probably sound more like Motorhead or Dick Dale. Or like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
Dang, sorry it's been like forever since the last update. I gotta be honest I've made several attempts to record the next update and my heart just ain't in it anymore.

I guess let this be a lesson: LP games cause you like playin 'em, not because they'd make a fun LP. Thanks for stickin with me this far, in any case!

• Locked thread