Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
shrooms
lsd
dmt
the cactus thing that that indian guy likes
other
View Results

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
so over the 4th weekend my folks were outta town and somebody in my hodunk town actually came across real goddamn acid

anyway i came to the conclusion that God/Yahweh/Elohim/Allah is real, but he has about as much of a clue about whats going on in the grand scheme as we do. The universe we know is just one mote of matter/energy in an uncountable number over which our 'deity' happens to have some direction over and every single particle is a soul, but only those lucky enough to be a thing get to experience consciousness and the rest experience oblivion in the vacuum of space or hell in the hearts of stars or planets but its okay because you forget all this when you draw the new life lottery and i'm pretty sure this is all bullshit but share your hallucinogen-fueled stories in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF-hq_CHNH0&t=143s

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

The Protagonist posted:

so over the 4th weekend my folks were outta town and somebody in my hodunk town actually came across real goddamn acid

anyway i came to the conclusion that God/Yahweh/Elohim/Allah is real, but he has about as much of a clue about whats going on in the grand scheme as we do. The universe we know is just one mote of matter/energy in an uncountable number over which our 'deity' happens to have some direction over and every single particle is a soul, but only those lucky enough to be a thing get to experience consciousness and the rest experience oblivion in the vacuum of space or hell in the hearts of stars or planets but its okay because you forget all this when you draw the new life lottery and i'm pretty sure this is all bullshit but share your hallucinogen-fueled stories in this thread

one time I saw marilyn monroe when I closed my eyes

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I've never really thought anything different on this stuff but I've only tried it a couple of times. maybe it just doesn't work on me

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
who the gently caress can find acid anymore? I haven't found that poo poo since the early oughts.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Cucking Mama posted:

I've never really thought anything different on this stuff but I've only tried it a couple of times. maybe it just doesn't work on me

this is really sad because i can't even imagine what you experienced, you've got defective sadbrains or something

i can distinctly remember looking down at an ant doing its thing and every possible path it might take shot out from it like a lightning bolt and i was convinced i was glimpsing the multiverse

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I saw fractals in my Fruity Pebbles and Barney told me to kill my famil.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

The Protagonist posted:

this is really sad because i can't even imagine what you experienced, you've got defective sadbrains or something

i can distinctly remember looking down at an ant doing its thing and every possible path it might take shot out from it like a lightning bolt and i was convinced i was glimpsing the multiverse

yeah I really hope that the stuff I had was just bullshit tbh

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Cucking Mama posted:

yeah I really hope that the stuff I had was just bullshit tbh

extremely (and sadly) likely...out of the, jesus, four(?) times i've even ever bought acid i think i got burned twice

i defo had an experience that, like, wanted to be lsd but was weak poo poo so maybe it was all the weed i can't really be sure

Extortionist
Aug 31, 2001

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
i watched magical mystery tour

it was still terrible

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

The Protagonist posted:

extremely (and sadly) likely...out of the, jesus, four(?) times i've even ever bought acid i think i got burned twice

i defo had an experience that, like, wanted to be lsd but was weak poo poo so maybe it was all the weed i can't really be sure

it was DOB or DOI

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

Selim Sivad posted:

who the gently caress can find acid anymore? I haven't found that poo poo since the early oughts.

I had some for the first time in like a decade, a couple of months ago. I was pretty hosed up on alcohol and meth tgat night, so I can't really brag about tripping, but one and a half tabs was enough to distort my perception in a fun way. But yeah, it's loving hard to find acid these days

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Spent the entirety of a 4 day festival pdropping lsd hits, probably went through 35 or so that weekend. Hadn't been right in the head since

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Yeah I didn't think they made acid anymore.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
i'm glad i did enough acid in the late '90s to get bored with it before it all disappeared. because it really does get boring after a while in a way that weed never does

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Cucking Mama posted:

I've done my fair share of acid and most of the time it's just a cool buzz and feeling weird. Only a few times has it been "walls are melting, trees are talking, my mind is in space" tripping.

So it's probably just weak doses, and not your sad-brain.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
Elaboration on this view: http://i.imgur.com/q9GZkAT.png
Inner box contains and is continuous to all four outer boxes.
Difficult to describe, but maybe it would be like a toroidal ring.
Relates to The Cross, and The Ankh as well.
My mathematical approach to this concept, and how it relates to perception, light, and life:
http://i.imgur.com/fKg3pYx.jpg

In terms of chemistry and neuropharmacology:
The indole ring itself acts as a basic neurotransmitter; your body uses it in various ways and for various metabolites. Most appropriately for the balance of your mind.
GAIA itself, the sporadic fruiting body of this planet, is a living being; a living body and unit allowing for spiritual energy transfer.
When your eyes first see, they see blue; blue is associated with love.
It is after becoming conscious that your mind parses the fractal geometry of the pattern of your existence.
Dimethyltryptamine and serotonin help facilitate the balance of perception.
A metabolite of serotonin; one that hardens into a crystal form upon excretion, that is, 5-hydroxy-indole acetic acid, is like the finality of the zipper for the Serotonin<--->n,n-DMT process;
as 5-hydroxytryptamine itself is dehydroxylated, a process that must require energy, and is then alkylated in an aqueous substrate, and then dealkylated, the most likely conclusion of this process would be formation of a ketone.
As your body stores energy from sugar in the form of fat, for physical discretion, then so it may store and process information in a neural format in a similar manner as a computer does process and stores with its hard drive, in so for spiritual discretion as per breathing and ionic exchanges of equivalence;
a chemistry acronym is LEO the LION goes GER.

One of the ways I have noticed the mind parses information and frequencies of light is through language itself and naturally described algorithms;
you could say that you have illustrated a dynamic of perceiving reality through the geometry of experience-based pattern recognition and deviation through the cognitive interface you have learned and developed.

Interpreted patterns are related to these matrices your mind associates with thought, language, emotion, and appropriation of experience.
In truth, if you are skilled enough, you will find that the patterns you have developed are synchronous with your being; language is a finite expression of perceived vibrations.
People older and wiser than me are more well attuned to these vibrations.
Entities older and wiser than the majority of people are capable of navigating these vibrations.

You are just a consolidated vibration vibrating through the porousness and lattice of the infinite reiterative vibrancy of the cosmos.
You consist of water and carbon, mostly.
You're a highly-functional liquid diamond.

And that is a complete miracle.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

any conclusions you come to on acid are stupid

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
acid is a great thing and i highly recommend it to everyone

naem
May 29, 2011

One time I dreamt I ate the worlds biggest marshmallow

When I woke my pillow was gone

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

got really paranoid.

man MacGruber is a mean-spirited rear end in a top hat. Why is he such a jerk to his friends? :smith:

Jon stewart is a member of the illuminatti

Went outside it's like 90 degrees out here.

Tasting the sun

Went to 7/11 and got a drink

Cop just walked in and mean-mugged me.

Went home

I have psychic powers

When I close my eyes I see millions of really fat pacific islander ladies in hula skirts dancing to unheard music.

Churches are sexually repressive because they use sexual frustration to keep people coming back and tithing.

I dunno if I like lsd

naem
May 29, 2011

Do they not make it anymore?

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
i did acid like a month ago you just can't find it if you are a loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Go outside at night and think about the deep ocean.

• Locked thread