Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
I have to jerk constantly. Last night the jerking was so intense I had to cut the button off my pants so I could poo poo. I have a good book I can read and jerk with at the same time. I am looking for a ps3 game you can play with your right hand only. Hopefully on ps store. Less than $20 is ideal. No problem with classics. Help a GBS Bro out.

hyperextension of left knee and dislocated left elbow. Can't walk, stuck on couch, bored as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
There's this one game that's really popular where you take a knife in your right hand and run it across your throat.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope you find that game soon op as I'm sure it'll prevent you from more posting!!!!

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Start a kickstarter for a jerk-off robot.

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
El.ectrose condom

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

masturbation is a fixture in my empty meaningless life

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
around the time you're feeling down, it's time again for another, and on and on until the day you die

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

i am a houellebecq protagonist

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i prefer to stimulate my genitalia over my soft and doltish mind

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is a picture of me flipping you off
http://imgur.com/yfPQGhu

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
one finger death punch is an entertaining game you can play w/ one hand hth

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

You could try seeing a therapist OP

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

there was a one-hand ps1 controller to play like rpgs and poo poo sooooo

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

perfect for ur ff7 playing or whatever idk

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

cant you get a buddy over for a little co-op?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
at least you're not as bad as those guys who always have a bag of chips or something and shove it into their mouths so much they have to train themselves to do everything with their feet, every time i see one of those guys on tv i want to break both their legs so they'll finally put the loving bag down

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
keep jerking it what else do you have to live for?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i think bayonetta has a one handed mode

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
OP I think you need more practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Civilization revolutions can be played with one hand, then you could also jerk it to that fat lady that says wee wang widdum too.

• Locked thread