Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i think that means they gently caress toys which i guess other dudes and ladies in costumes technically arent?

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
Wow, can't wait to hear GBS posters do some more epic owns on furries. That definitely didn't stop being funny in 2005. :rolleyes: While you're coming up with reasons to feel superior to people with different hobbies than you, I'll be having sex with hot furry raver girls (yes, they exist; my goon GF is one :D )

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Steampunk iPhone posted:

Wow, can't wait to hear GBS posters do some more epic owns on furries. That definitely didn't stop being funny in 2005. :rolleyes: While you're coming up with reasons to feel superior to people with different hobbies than you, I'll be having sex with hot furry raver girls (yes, they exist; my goon GF is one :D )

pics

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I don't know what that means, maybe it means that they only like cartoons and not toys/fur suits?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Steampunk iPhone posted:

That's just a dude in that girly fursuit, bro.

A sweaty-rear end dude who probably hasn't showered in a while.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Not obviously a tranny, voted 1.

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

i hope you know i just jacked off tot his

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

gagelion posted:

i hope you know i just jacked off tot his

drat, you fukkin' fast.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Steampunk iPhone posted:

is this her?

naem
May 29, 2011

Are furries still a thing? Because I thought the hot new pretend internet sexually was trans

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

sluggo is mad posted:

is this her?

If you're anything like me, your first instinct is to assume that this person is a huge fuckin geek loser bitch who is wasting the amazing gift of life lovingly bestowed by our creator on being an unwashed moron

but I ran some tests, and it turns out that this person is actually really cool, and we're all going back to their apartment to sip coronas and smell things

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Steampunk iPhone posted:

fakeposting itt

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

sluggo is mad posted:

is this her?

Holy poo poo I've seen this guy irl

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Thread delivers!

Also gj on your weird oompa loompa girlfirend dude :thumbsup:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Steampunk iPhone posted:

what's your fursona

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Piss on this thread. gently caress you OP.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

humpty dumpty sat on a wall...

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Steampunk iPhone posted:

haha oh man those furries, so gross and weird and always shoving their fetishes in everybody's face

-posts 7th cuck thread of the day-

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dated someone for like a month before he told me he was a furry

didnt break up for awhile tho cause he was loving hot and never asked me to do any furry poo poo. also kept it online and didnt have irl furry friends

naem
May 29, 2011

E: someone cut that girls mouth out to sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

THS posted:

i dated someone for like a month before he told me he was a furry

didnt break up for awhile tho cause he was loving hot and never asked me to do any furry poo poo. also kept it online and didnt have irl furry friends

you were lied to

• Locked thread