Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

parthenocarpy posted:

in 2004 I ran a project on these forums to get a blowup doll named Alice to visit and be pictured in all 50 states. For a few states and goons this was a successful tour, but predictably goon unpredictability became a factor when bigpeeler asked to have the doll mailed to him. He kept the thing for months, my blowup doll, and never took a single photo or was willing to mail it to anyone but me -- without a return address. Pretty much ruined the project. Paranoid loser got banned soon after that I remember. gently caress you bigpeeler!

he hosed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lollerich posted:

How can you not know who Martin Random is, that's not even possible. You're just fakeposting

Maybe

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
How do you know?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i swear i know that guy on the right. was his name bill? i am not a biker but i know a shitload of them irl.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I honestly don't know what that acronym stands for.

so much damned hate

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Necros posted:

i swear i know that guy on the right. was his name bill? i am not a biker but i know a shitload of them irl.

yeah pretty sure that's bill

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Hahaha I just got this in my PM:

quote:

Guy Fleegman wrote on Jul 21, 2014 03:49:
Shhh...I'm bigpeeler. Yeah, I remember that doll. You sent a letter with it too, if I recall. Anyway, I took it out of the box, unfolded it and laid it out on my desk. I was going to inflate it, take a few shots and send it on it's way. The next day, I went downstairs and my wife's damned cats had clawed one leg of it to shreds. I figured 'what the hell' and still was going to mail on to the next Goon. I folded it up and put it back in the original box. The NEXT day, I go down to seal the box and drop it off at the post office. This time, the cats (or one of them) had gotten in the box and pissed all over it. I just said "gently caress it" and threw it out. The cats were gone a week later. 10 years later and you still hold a grudge? Sorry, dude. Next time out cleaning carpets, I'll swing by Ye Old Sex Shoppe and grab you another one. LOL. / Ross

You have either poo poo for memory or are a chronic lying idiot, probably the latter with your stupid bs stories. Someone else sent you the doll, since that was the project -- one goon got it, took pictures (not hold on to it for several months), and sent it to the next one. Instead of following these simple instructions, all you did was post excuses about being in a hospital and that we should be patient, the pictures would be coming any moment. And bullshit you threw the doll out, I got it back from you and you even signed it. Ten years later you don't owe me a blowup doll, you owe me pictures of YOU with a blowup doll. LOL. / parthenocarpy

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

parthenocarpy posted:

You have either poo poo for memory or are a chronic lying idiot, probably the latter with your stupid bs stories. Someone else sent you the doll, since that was the project -- one goon got it, took pictures (not hold on to it for several months), and sent it to the next one. Instead of following these simple instructions, all you did was post excuses about being in a hospital and that we should be patient, the pictures would be coming any moment. And bullshit you threw the doll out, I got it back from you and you even signed it. Ten years later you don't owe me a blowup doll, you owe me pictures of YOU with a blowup doll. LOL. / parthenocarpy

Sounds like he got the grudge part right.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I enjoyed reading about Martin Random's roommate. Does anyone have the diagram he drew demonstrating how he rigged a remote control car to open the sliding patio door to his room so the other guy couldn't get in?

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

the goon.jpg thread would be all that much better if the alice project continued. Instead all I have is a picture of quarex with a blowup doll.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

parthenocarpy posted:

does this mean that guy fleegman is big peeler? I guess the op was right

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

hot

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

parthenocarpy posted:

the goon.jpg thread would be all that much better if the alice project continued. Instead all I have is a picture of qirex at a rap concert.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

parthenocarpy posted:

The question is: Did it smell like cat piss?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Guy Fleegman posted:

The question is: Did it smell like cat piss?

Are you Bigpeeler?

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

The doll did have "claw" marks, though whether that was from a cat or from your own greesy fingernails I can't say

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I think you might be bigpeeler

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I am still not Bigpeeler.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Juanito posted:

yeah pretty sure that's bill

do you have his number? he still hasnt returned my lynyrd skynard tshirt or the bandana with all the skulls on it.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

bigpeeler was much better then gbs 2014

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Necros posted:

do you have his number? he still hasnt returned my lynyrd skynard tshirt or the bandana with all the skulls on it.
he said not to give his number out because he says he keeps getting harassed by people who want to swipe his sweet vintage swag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

:sadfan: "but the sex doll!!"

• Locked thread