Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dunban posted:

Oh no, not the DFL Supercup

Dissolve the club imo

It'd be for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Pep again with the tactical masterstroke of subbing Müller out.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Also Lewy for Rafinha.

idk, ijdk

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Healbot posted:

Pep again with the tactical masterstroke of subbing Müller out.

Healbot posted:

Also Lewy for Rafinha.

idk, ijdk

Nice meltdown you piece of poo poo.

So who's going to make the thread?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

don't look at me, I don't even know how to spell Dramstadt

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vctJ6lmQyeE&t=165s :getin:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

OK seriously we need a new thread this week. Can anyone do a writeup for Darmstadt and/or Ingolstadt?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Katana Gomai posted:

don't look at me, I don't even know how to spell Dramstadt

Katana Gomai posted:

OK seriously we need a new thread this week. Can anyone do a writeup for Darmstadt and/or Ingolstadt?

Hmmmmmm, you might not have been entirely honest with the thread here.

I think I can squeeze in a couple sentences about both in a new thread this week.

Kloppo got found out is the new title, right?

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
As someone who has been to the Frankfurt airport a few times, I feel more than qualified to do the following write-up for Darmstadt:

S.V. Darmstadt 98
(aka Die Lillen)

Founded: 1898
Official colours: blue and white
Home ground: Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor (17,000)
Biggest rival: Kickers Offenbach
Current Manager: Dirk Schuster

Since the creation of the modern Bundesliga, Darmstadt have been in the top flight just twice (1978–79 and 1981–82). They followed up that success with a lengthy stretch of financial mismanagement that saw them go as far down as the fourth division by the late 90s. After finally getting their poo poo together around 2012 and being promoted to the third league via their fiercest rival's own financial problems, they surprised everyone by getting the 2nd spot in the 2. league for the 2014-15 season, thus securing promotion to the Bundesliga after 33 years in their final league game against St. Pauli by winning 1-0 at home through a 70th minute free-kick.

Why you should root for them: The biggest underdog the league has to offer this year, they went from 4. liga to 1. liga in just five seasons
Why you should hate them: You support Frankfurt

Edit: why not?

Fußball-Club Ingolstadt 04 e.V.
(aka Die Schanzer)

Founded: 2004
Official colours: red and black
Home ground: Audi Sportpark (15,000)
Biggest rival: Rivalries need a history first
Current Manager: Ralph Hasenhüttl

A relatively new team, formed by the merger of two other Ingolstadt teams in 2004. Moving quickly from the 4th division to the second, they secured their first ticket to the Bundesliga by winning the 2. liga in 2014-15

Why you should root for them: They have an American player
Why you should hate them: As if the Bundesliga needed another team from the middle of nowhere funded by a gigantic corporation

Total Confusion fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Aug 3, 2015

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

Hmmmmmm, you might not have been entirely honest with the thread here.

You might say I have been....found out

(make the title "Klopp got found out" yea)

*edit also everyone vote this thread 5 before we close it, shameful thread didn't even get enough votes throughout an entire year for a rating to show up lol

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
I threw my vote into the pile. Also that Bundesliga in the USA advert in the pics thread is loving shameful.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

We did it, 4.56 average. Close thread, gas OP

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Smirr posted:

We did it, 4.56 average. Close thread, gas OP

*makes sure is not OP*

Agreed, banning a Klub-fan is somewhat customary at this point.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I'll run the toxxes again once the thread goes up. Also, as per tradition, the Kicktipp will skip the first round of the DFB-Pokal and add the German UEFA games as soon as all the qualifiers are done.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Healbot posted:

*makes sure is not OP*

Agreed, banning a Klub-fan is somewhat customary at this point.

can we just let the toxxes do their thing I mean drat it's not as if we need help here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734932

New thread is up. Insults to the OP go there.

• Locked thread