Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

------------------------------------ poo poo POSTERS EVERYWHERE BELOW THIS LINE -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

He only snitched because he knew it was a possibility that Walt was going to kill him.

So he shoulda skipped town.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'd also like to see them remake breaking bad over and over but just swap actors around so say, next season heul would be married to marie, and jessie would be their kid and they would be the whites, walt would be married to jane and be a DEA agent, tuco would be saul etc.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Juvenalian.Satyr posted:

Marry Marie, gently caress Skyler, kill Lydia, imo.

i hate you

:reject:

Lord Of Texas
Dec 26, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I think it was pretty bad they shot that mom who did heroin with jesse because it was like drat you already killed her little brother a few seasons ago and now you kill her I felt really bad for that pretty loving awesome grandma who didn't deserve that and you know in the end it didn't really do much of anything to advance the plot and just kinda felt like violence for the sake of violence which is, lets be real, lazy writing

It did have meaning to the plot - it signaled to Jesse that if he tried to escape again, they really would kill Brock. Obviously it was horrible, that was the intent.

• Locked thread