Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is MJ?
King of Pop
King of Pedophelia
Goku
Vegeta
Whacko Jacko
Show us on the doll where he touched you, Gohan
View Results

• Locked thread
Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Wicker Man posted:

He made a song and hosed up music video that literally told people to leave him alone.

I guess all his music videos sucked. Except for the one where the little poo poo of a son sent his father to Africa or something. "Eat this :BUNGAWONGAWONGAGOOOGOOOOBUNGAWWONGAGOOOGOOOOOO:"

dad this is the best part, c'mon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Twee as gently caress posted:

he was the king of pop, what else is there to say?

in 50 years no one will remember the kid loving the same way people have forgotten that elvis used to gently caress hundreds of 13 and 14 year old girls and have sleepovers and pillow fights in his pjs with them

Elvis sounds cool. Too bad his estate are poo poo.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

That dude looks younger than me.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

King Vidiot posted:

And then there's Roman Polanski, who actually drugged and raped a girl in the rear end. But I guess Michael Jackson's detractors can forgive that because Polanski directed Chinatown and Rosemary's Baby. And if he hadn't fled the country to avoid sentencing after drugging and raping a child in the rear end, then we never would've gotten The Pianist.

Polanski kinda got a pass on that because the Manson family sliced up his wife and ripped the fetus right out of her dying body and people felt sorry for him.

Not saying it's right or anything, but thats the way it went.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

i don't think he hosed kids

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
Long after everything else about him has been forgotten, Michael's music will also be forgotten.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
never liked MJ but it's funny how his dad forced him to do that Pepsi commercial even tho MJ really didn't want to do it. must have loving broken him when his hair caught fire

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That dude looks younger than me.

healthier, too

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
If he was not such a weird dude he probably wouldn't have had any child-diddling allegations brought against him. Probably also shouldn't have turned his backyard into some sorta little theme park and invited kids over- it's like I can believe he was just a mentally stunted permanent child but man did it look weird.

good music, but seriously what the hell was up with him turning into a desiccated white man

can anyone explain that one for sure for me

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Monkey Fracas posted:

If he was not such a weird dude he probably wouldn't have had any child-diddling allegations brought against him. Probably also shouldn't have turned his backyard into some sorta little theme park and invited kids over- it's like I can believe he was just a mentally stunted permanent child but man did it look weird.

Yeah, he was a fuckin strange dude no doubt about it. That's kind of why I buy the whole mentally stunted permanent child thing.

Like, yeah he probably slept in the same bed as kids. I don't think he did anything sexual with them though, and it doesn't help that the parents that sued him about it (the last time anyway) have a history of frivolous lawsuits trying to scam people out of money.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

JnnyThndrs posted:

Polanski kinda got a pass on that because the Manson family sliced up his wife and ripped the fetus right out of her dying body and people felt sorry for him.

Not saying it's right or anything, but thats the way it went.

honestly i kind of agree with that. anally raping a 13-year-old was probably more of a coping mechanism than anything

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

healthier, too

Hey now, I may be an old but I am not a fat.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
has there ever been an album with better production than Thriller? i heard it again the other day and everything is loving perfect even if you don't like all the tracks

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I never gave a gently caress, still don't.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
Michael Jackson was awesome and I don't think he diddled any kids, I think he just wanted to be one to a pathological level.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

Incredulous Dylan posted:

has there ever been an album with better production than Thriller?

This one:
Brian Wilon's 2004 re-recording of Smile.
http://www.amazon.com/Smile-all-DSPs-bonus-track/dp/B00120APMA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406052384&sr=8-1&keywords=brian+wilson%27s+smile

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
hell he hosed the boy from home laone anod now hes on heron

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Michael Jackson had about 5 dance moves that he combined in different orders, over and over again.
Michael Jackson didn't have a childhood so he tried reclaiming it as an adult. He built Neverland Ranch - a place where boys can't grow up, because
Michael Jackson was chemically castrated as a child and never went through puberty. When he was 12 he had acne and took Cyproterone which blocks puberty. Just look at him compared to the rest of his family; no body hair, slight build, and a voice that never deepened. His father, his brothers; deep black voices. Michael Jackson? Castrato voice.

stratdax fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jul 23, 2014

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

ah poo poo! i have that and haven't gotten around to listening so ty

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Twee as gently caress posted:

in 50 years no one will remember the kid loving the same way people have forgotten that elvis used to gently caress hundreds of 13 and 14 year old girls and have sleepovers and pillow fights in his pjs with them

Can you expand on this? I'm not googling it.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

stratdax posted:

Michael Jackson had about 5 dance moves that he combined in different orders, over and over again.
Michael Jackson didn't have a childhood so he tried reclaiming it as an adult. He built Neverland Ranch - a place where boys can't grow up.
Michael Jackson was chemically castrated as a child and never went through puberty. When he was 12 he had acne and took Cyproterone which blocks puberty. Just look at him compared to the rest of his family; no body hair, slight build, and a voice that never deepened. His father, his brothers; deep black voices. Michael Jackson? Castrato voice.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Toadvine posted:

Can you expand on this? I'm not googling it.

well basically it was the worst kept secret at the time that elvis loved them really young. i mean priscilla everyone knows about but like once she hit like 19-20 he stopped being interested at her in any way sexually and he always had his entourage pick up fans after the show they were always girls in their teens like 13-14-15 and he would have sleep over with them (and gently caress them)

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/01/07/elviss-pajama-party.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261082/The-Kings-troubling-obsession-Elvis-woman-So-able-form-relationships-virginal-girls.html

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 22, 2014

• Locked thread