Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
:monar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
IT'S OUT OF CONTROOOOLLLLLLL

probably. i mean who would go that fast.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Probably just bringing some overweight senior citizen with diabetes a soda (true story)

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
trick question: I want to get hit by the ambulance. the best time to get in an auto accident is when an ambulance is nearby

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just realized that I am literally God by blocking the ambulance; whoever is in there has their life in my hands... and I choose to CLAP! :nixon:

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i can only turn left when i'm steering with my dick

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
because sometimes i just want to watch the world burn.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm a cop, and the person driving the ambulance is a minority.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i like the dumbass at every light when an ambulance is coming who slides over to the open lane so they can be first when the light turns green because i get to watch them frantically pull in the middle of the intersection on red once they notice, risking death

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I always pull over for ambulances. The guy in the ambulance might die if I don't, while the guy in my trunk is definitely already dead.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It's not like I'm ever going to have a reason to be in an ambulance myself so I can't really relate to the sick & injured.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
i drove right into the middle of an intersection to un-block an ambulance that was trying to cross through a left turn lane and it was sick as hell because its great to be given a legal + ethical pass to break hella rules and do a bunch of traffic violations

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I am driving my driving my ambulance when another ambulance comes the opposite direction then the world literally ended

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

mysterious loyall X posted:

trying to pull over for an ambluance druing heavy los angeles traffic is a bigger cluster gently caress than logging onto myfreecams and seeing a big wide open black woman's vagina. fuUUUUUU! that poo poo looks like an old french dip roast beef sandwich from philipes!

I don't pull over either when im in LA and i'm coming back soon to get mouth corner surgery (i'm getting the kind that slices into your mouth not the anti aging kind)

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
What if it's just a private ambulance and not like a real one?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
what about a boxy kia?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

What if it's just a private ambulance and not like a real one?

seems kinda rude to stare at an ambulance's privates.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Don't you know how important I am? Don't you see the blue tooth headset in my ear? I'm conducting business deals and mergers and your siren is impeding me from doing so.

How can you not have any respect for other people?

Pretty sure only time travelers from the year 2007 and black people sport the Bluetooth ear piece these days. Any modern car has Bluetooth built in.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Oregoons (Portland-Metro) can find out where ambulances are going with this:

http://www.wccca.com/PITSv2/

Then you reverse-address the location and call them and ask them if their refrigerator is running. When they die on the phone, you laugh and hang up because gently caress them. :D

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Pretty sure only time travelers from the year 2007 and black people sport the Bluetooth ear piece these days. Any modern car has Bluetooth built in.

People who can afford a bluetooth car don't carry the same opinion.

Theirs would be more along the lines of; "What the gently caress is that annoying noise that's loving up our conversation?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Mega64 posted:

I'm a cop, and the person driving the ambulance is a minority.

So is the nigg...welfare queen riding in the ambulance who has enough money to buy Air Jordans for her kid and big, gold earrings and get fake nails that look like condor talons, all while using the ER as her own personal doctor, free of charge, with MY hard-earned money. And one time I had to call 911 and now they ask you to push 1 for English and 2 for Spanish. And all the Mexicans are taking our jobs, which is why the ambulance driver is a wetback, and good, white people would kill to be able to stand out in front of Home Depot at 6:00 in the morning to get picked up for a few bucks to do yard work or put up drywall. And I called Comcast about my cable and it said push 1 for Spanish, 2 for Hmong, and 3 for English. Put up a wall and throw the illegals out! Time to take back are country!

• Locked thread