Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Tables for the Table God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
As soon as I saw it was a war hammer reply with more than one picture I was like "aww man not this poo poo again"

Waroduce posted:

i like to lift heavy things and put muscles and hard lines on my body

Somebody (possible goon?) Said Arnold walked the line between natural weightlifting and freakish level lifting. I wouldn't really wanna push it as far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

SniperWoreConverse posted:

As soon as I saw it was a war hammer reply with more than one picture I was like "aww man not this poo poo again"

Somebody (possible goon?) Said Arnold walked the line between natural weightlifting and freakish level lifting. I wouldn't really wanna push it as far

some renegade

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

warhammer seems really bad and stupid

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I can lift how I want u fucker
No wait lemme try and do the same poo poo somebody else did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Waroduce posted:

Tables for the Table God
Your comebacks are so lame, I don't feel the least bit guilty laughing at your ineloquence. Perhaps if you had spent less time on otaku RPG poo poo, you might have learned to express yourself intelligibly. Too late now. I lost interest in games when I grew up and became an adult. Someday, even you might become an adult. What I am saying, to state is clearly as possible, is that dorkhammer 40000 geeks are sneered at by everyone, including gamers.

When I played war sims, I visualized the game board as populated with real men, being killed by real weapons. My opponent was professionally trained to view his troops as markers on a map, and treated them like cannon fodder. When I used my virtual weapons, I did so with the full realization that if this game was real (and it was modeled faithfully after the real world) that real men would die, and that my own men would die when my opponent fired. The Colonel didn't care about his men, he cared about the battle. And in doing so, he lost. As a pacificist who has always opposed war in all its forms, I felt I was obligated to understand the enemy. And the enemy is war itself. It wasn't easy for me to study what I abhor most.

I had great fun kicking the rear end of a military guy. Moreover, it was a great political statement, that a young 20 year old gender-queer pacificist like me could beat an aging, experienced Colonel in a simulation of the very weapons he deployed. Some people ENJOY exercising their brains, while others prefer to play Call of Duty or cosplay a tactical genius online.

Face it, you ARE a weenie. Even on the gamer's scales, you're a weenie. At the age when you were playing D&D, I was studying military history and playing Squad Leader and NATO77. I even beat a retired US Army Colonel once at NATO77 in a marathon 30 hour game. SSI used to put out difficulty ratings, tic-tac-toe being 1 and Chess at 10. Squad Leader rated 12.5, NATO77 rated about 9.5, D&D rates somewhere around 3.5.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Al Cowens posted:

Your comebacks are so lame, I don't feel the least bit guilty laughing at your ineloquence. Perhaps if you had spent less time on otaku RPG poo poo, you might have learned to express yourself intelligibly. Too late now. I lost interest in games when I grew up and became an adult. Someday, even you might become an adult. What I am saying, to state is clearly as possible, is that dorkhammer 40000 geeks are sneered at by everyone, including gamers.

When I played war sims, I visualized the game board as populated with real men, being killed by real weapons. My opponent was professionally trained to view his troops as markers on a map, and treated them like cannon fodder. When I used my virtual weapons, I did so with the full realization that if this game was real (and it was modeled faithfully after the real world) that real men would die, and that my own men would die when my opponent fired. The Colonel didn't care about his men, he cared about the battle. And in doing so, he lost. As a pacificist who has always opposed war in all its forms, I felt I was obligated to understand the enemy. And the enemy is war itself. It wasn't easy for me to study what I abhor most.

I had great fun kicking the rear end of a military guy. Moreover, it was a great political statement, that a young 20 year old gender-queer pacificist like me could beat an aging, experienced Colonel in a simulation of the very weapons he deployed. Some people ENJOY exercising their brains, while others prefer to play Call of Duty or cosplay a tactical genius online.

Face it, you ARE a weenie. Even on the gamer's scales, you're a weenie. At the age when you were playing D&D, I was studying military history and playing Squad Leader and NATO77. I even beat a retired US Army Colonel once at NATO77 in a marathon 30 hour game. SSI used to put out difficulty ratings, tic-tac-toe being 1 and Chess at 10. Squad Leader rated 12.5, NATO77 rated about 9.5, D&D rates somewhere around 3.5.
:ironicat:

same

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbdEgJ-5Ws8

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcw10LhMTuk

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBY-dKxYAlk

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
To be honest my aesthetic is kinda bare and lame. I sleep on a nice foam mattress thats on the floor. I drink cheap beers like PBR and Rainier. I just grabbed a shelf unit thing with cute drawings on it from the dumpster area. Im going to make a floor desk out of milk crates and 2x4s.

I have a kitchen chair I found on the side of the road.

I live in the aesthetic of Hobo-Chique.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpq1oKOd9nE&t=20s

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

To be honest my aesthetic is kinda bare and lame. I sleep on a nice foam mattress thats on the floor. I drink cheap beers like PBR and Rainier. I just grabbed a shelf unit thing with cute drawings on it from the dumpster area. Im going to make a floor desk out of milk crates and 2x4s.

I have a kitchen chair I found on the side of the road.

I live in the aesthetic of Hobo-Chique.

lmao.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
A bit from punk rock, a bit from glam. Shaved heads, furs, dress boots, Italian flannel, and belts must always be thick enough to support a gun holster. Timeless. Classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

very lol

• Locked thread