Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

JebanyPedal posted:

Like you never went to Gamestop to hit on a greaseboy.

lmfao this fuckin nerd goes to gamestop to hit on clerks lmao look at this autism case. full oin goonage itt. itsa goonstorm up in here protect ya neck!!! nerd ragin left and right hipe u brought ur raincoat for all these geek tears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
stop trying to make greaseboy be a thing, jfc

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ilikedirt posted:

lmfao this fuckin nerd goes to gamestop to hit on clerks lmao look at this autism case. full oin goonage itt. itsa goonstorm up in here protect ya neck!!! nerd ragin left and right hipe u brought ur raincoat for all these geek tears

Don't make me suck your dick.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'd like to change all mentions of "greaseboys" itt to "jebanys" tia

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Business Gorillas posted:

i'd like to change all mentions of "greaseboys" itt to "jebanys" tia

That'd just be really vulgar considering what it actually means.

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

zen death robot posted:

All your posts is loving dumb as poo poo OP

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

zen death robot posted:

And I see a fuckton of your posts every day

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I prefer the ps4 controller to the xbox controller. it'd be cool if that worked for pc with no bullshit

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ive wanted an xbox 360 controller to play dark souls and sleeping dogs with forever but i refuse to pay fuckin $60 for a controller. what the gently caress.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

its pronounced "jamal"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Cucking Mama posted:

I prefer the ps4 controller to the xbox controller. it'd be cool if that worked for pc with no bullshit

Oh no I have to install one really easy thing what bullshit I'm a literal loving baby.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

TheJoker138 posted:

Oh no I have to install one really easy thing what bullshit I'm a literal loving baby.

up yours buddy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
oh poo poo controller fight at the bike racks

winner gets a tugjob on greaseboy's lunchbreak

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
that jamal is some motherfucker

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Call of Duty? More like Cry of Baby.

TheFrankAttack
May 1, 2007
return that controller and get a Logitech F710 its pretty cool and helps me play Dork Souls on PC

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the other week i went to EB games because i wanted to play that The Last of Us game because i heard it was pretty cool. so i wanted to see what it was on and how much it would cost. and the guy told me it was just on playstation. they sold tshirts with pictures of mario on them. and some other stuff

it's not gamestop but i hope you liked my electronics boutique story

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

lonesomedwarf posted:

the other week i went to EB games because i wanted to play that The Last of Us game because i heard it was pretty cool. so i wanted to see what it was on and how much it would cost. and the guy told me it was just on playstation. they sold tshirts with pictures of mario on them. and some other stuff

it's not gamestop but i hope you liked my electronics boutique story

god bless

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I drove my car-less friend to the midnight for Diablo 3/Max Payne 3 (my friend doesn't have a PC [gasp] so he got Max Payne 3), and when everyone was leaving with their games this fat guy held up his copy of the Diablo 3 Collector's Edition over his spherical head and yelled out "AT LAST."

I shed a tear that day for his great happiness.

usernamecooper
May 3, 2014

by Lowtax
Sounds like Jamal is getting a pretty terrible Yelp review tomorrow.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Your brother was probably like "Just give me the gayest poo poo for a stupid baby you can find within arms reach for my rear end in a top hat brother who's a dumb moron."

And Jamal was like "Well heeeere ya go!"

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

I went into a Gamestop once to buy a game and the register jockey asked me if I wanted the scratch insurance.

I said no, because I don't piss on my hands, did a twirl, and moonwalked the gently caress outta there! :smugdog:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I bought something there last month because it was cheaper than Amazon or d/ling it from XBox Live

i'm basically Hitler, is what I'm trying to say here

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
maybe your bro just thought the newer one was better and got it for you sheeesh

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

TheFrankAttack posted:

return that controller and get a Logitech F710 its pretty cool and helps me play Dork Souls on PC

And it doesn't cost $80.
Just don't try and find F510, cause they got discontinued and go for about $100, to weed out idiots.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

When I was a teenager I pre-ordered Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for me and my brother, when I walked into Gamestop the day they were released a really fat black man slammed his hands on the counter and yelled "LET ME GUESS, POKEMON!?!?!"

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

sounds like the really fat black guy had you all figured out clochette

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

It was really weird, how did he guess I was going to buy Pokemon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
As a fellow Jamal, your brother deserved it, and I can only hope he tries to punch Jamal but trip and falls face first into the glass display of old pokemon ds games, and has to go to the hospital for being a dumbass. Also Jamals would have pocketed that money and probably didn't even work at that store.

PEACE BEEEEOCHES!

• Locked thread