Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I was running around in his huge facility that I've never been in before and there was this large beaker filled with corrosive sodium hydroxide and I picked it up and started carrrying it away and it was splashing all over my hands and arms and it burned really bad and people kept looking at me and i pretended it was alright and when I finally made it to my destination I set it down and looked off the edge of the cliff, watching the town below me slowly burn away, knowing I did what I had to do. Then I fought this teenager with a black shirt and black hair and no matter how many times I hit him he was able to continually tickle me and then I woke up. ITT we post our dream adventures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
I've been doing mundane tasks in my dreams! Sometimes Captain America is there for no reason but that's pretty boring, too!

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
a good way to make nobody read a big block of text is to say it's a dream you had

• Locked thread