Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!

jarvis cocker posted:

that's YOUR problem though. you have a drink & drug problem if vyvanse and effexor made you a "raging alcoholic"
have some self control/dignity

no you moron it was either benzos or drinking that took the edge off because those drugs jack you up

lmao at you shaming alcohol and trying to defend "legit" drug use in the same sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

stuntwaffle posted:

no you moron it was either benzos or drinking that took the edge off because those drugs jack you up

lmao at you shaming alcohol and trying to defend "legit" drug use in the same sentence

ujhhhhhh yeah no drug and drink yourself to goddamn death if you want but no one can make you a "raging alcoholic" but yourself, hth

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

jarvis cocker posted:

ujhhhhhh yeah no drug and drink yourself to goddamn death if you want but no one can make you a "raging alcoholic" but yourself, hth

seeing as i don't take any of those drugs and hardly drink anymore I think I'll be alright, thanks for the concern

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

stuntwaffle posted:

seeing as i don't take any of those drugs and hardly drink anymore I think I'll be alright, thanks for the concern

okay good, i was worried about your health. disregard and carry on <3

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
This thread is for weed, so if you want to talk about whatever retarded other poo poo you abuse go make a different thread. Chill weed smokin/ex weed smokin bros only plz. Thanks

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

jarvis cocker posted:

okay good, i was worried about your health. disregard and carry on <3

*<|:^)

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
weed is really good but it can fog you up if your don't take some time to clear it all out.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

for reals lol if you NEED meds or alcohol to get you through a day, or take the edge off at night, or be a functional human being. your poo poo is broke

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Ruby got Railed posted:

for reals lol if you NEED meds or alcohol to get you through a day, or take the edge off at night, or be a functional human being. your poo poo is broke

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

Ruby got Railed posted:

agreed

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

InterFaced posted:

Can I have your leftover weed, OP?

I don't have anymore. I made sure to smoke everything I had before quitting.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
im thinking of starting back up op

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I've decided to start smoking before work. Why not?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i worked retail i didn't like getting high before work because it made interacting with customers a pain. but railing a dilaudid before work, holy mackerel, that was the best

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pussy just smoke less

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
anyone who can't interact normally with people after a little bit of weed doesn't smoke enough and is a pussy

wait.

oh god no. maybe i just smoke too much? :smith:

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
As it turns out daily use of a substance that impairs you can create long-run problems!
The nice thing about weed is that after not too long you'll be more or less back to normal.

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

just smoke the pots, op

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

redshirt posted:

I used to go out at lunch to get out of the office just to blaze. It was pretty easy to get away with cause I just cruised around the block and packed the one hitter, but now where I'm at that's not gonna be nearly as easy so I'm not gonna bother. still prob gonna wake n bake tho

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

jarvis cocker posted:

vyvanse is loving cool as poo poo

Vyvanse is horrible, made me have a panic attack and throw up

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Moridin920 posted:

pussy just smoke less

Ya I've tried the whole moderation thing and am not great at it so quit it is

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

NiceGuy posted:

anyone who can't interact normally with people after a little bit of weed doesn't smoke enough and is a pussy

wait.

oh god no. maybe i just smoke too much? :smith:

nah, some of us just like to enjoy our :goatdrugs: by ourselves, i hear you

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

redshirt posted:

You might want to try to smoke the marijuana, like a cigarette.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Weed releases a natural chemical into your brain that regulates happiness or something, so after a while ur brain is like well poo poo i don't have to make this chemical anymore and stops because it's lazy as gently caress.
It can take up to two or tree months for the brain to start producing the chemical again, so in that time you will likely be irritable and depressed.

How does one not smoke after getting home from work and having no where to be? Makes you think

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

InFlames235 posted:

Ya I've tried the whole moderation thing and am not great at it so quit it is

you lack discipline

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

this thread is basically the inner argument my shattered pot riddled mind at all times

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dr.acula posted:

this thread is basically the inner argument my shattered pot riddled mind at all times

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Nuts and Gum posted:

How does one not smoke after getting home from work and having no where to be? Makes you think

Ya this is gonna be the toughest thing for me. I'm just going to try and work out more for those sweet endorphins and play my guitar more/go outside more in my spare time to avoid boredom.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

InFlames235 posted:

Ya this is gonna be the toughest thing for me. I'm just going to try and work out more for those sweet endorphins and play my guitar more/go outside more in my spare time to avoid boredom.

If you want a serious advice just take valerian pills. It works very well to suppress the desire to get high and reduce anxiety. It even helps to find sleep. Just remember about quitting valerian too at same point.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Did anyone tell the op to vape sativa instead of indica yet so he doesn't have the brain fog sleepiness?

If not, do that instead.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Welp just had probably the scariest dream of my life where I was told I had about 20 - 30 days to live after a doctors' visit. It felt so drat real...maybe suppressing dreams from weed wasn't so bad haha hope I have more, like, sex dreams in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

InFlames235 posted:

Welp just had probably the scariest dream of my life where I was told I had about 20 - 30 days to live after a doctors' visit. It felt so drat real...maybe suppressing dreams from weed wasn't so bad haha hope I have more, like, sex dreams in the future

Nope those are the only dreams you'll have for the rest of your life now, better start smoking weed again

• Locked thread