Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
planes scare the gently caress out of me the involuntary ways bees do. I have no control over it. It feels insanely wrong to be that high up in the air. Last time I was over alaska (made this flight several times, 14 hours of poo poo) I remember standing in the back looking down through a large door window or something at what was probably the most beautiful scenery I've ever personally seen. Like ice formations, ocean, mountains, and forest all in one scene. I was like whoa this rocks, then felt like puking because that was a view from a height I couldn't cope with.

As stupid as it sounds if I had a parachute that would almost guaranteed to be 100% useless for actual survival, I'd feel a lot better about flying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
I fly 28+ hours about once a year and after about the first 12 you begin to wish you were dead anyway.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

SplitSoul posted:

airliner carrying 116 just went down in north africa. goddamnit, OP.

I'm a monster and I must be stopped.

• Locked thread