Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

ripped0ff posted:

this one dude gave me the advice to "shake it out" like drama nerds do before the interview, in order to get the nervousness out

just wiggle your body around and shake your arms to get the tension out. if it starts to build up too much during the interview, feel free to shake around then too. if they give you weird looks explain that you have nervous ticks like uncontrollable shaking and peeing on the carpet

also suggest a mutual tickling session. Be extremely adamant about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

ripped0ff posted:

this one dude gave me the advice to "shake it out" like drama nerds do before the interview, in order to get the nervousness out

just wiggle your body around and shake your arms to get the tension out. if it starts to build up too much during the interview, feel free to shake around then too. if they give you weird looks explain that you have nervous ticks like uncontrollable shaking and peeing on the carpet

bring a hooker with you and just sex her, in whatever room they shove you in before the interview begins.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ripped0ff posted:

certain beta blockers and diazapines are fantastic for this, the right chemical combo in my body could turn me into Al Pacino from Glengarry Glen Rose...but sometimes u cant be al pacino...u just gotta dial it down and present well, intelligent/able to work independently (so ur manager can do less work), and frankly just throw aside ur ego and go beta for a couple hours.

poverty option: arrive an hour, scope the place out and then jack off for minimum 10 mins in the bathroom...and check ursef out in the mirror before u walk out the door.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Rub one out. Eases the tension. After a bit of practice you'll be thinking about money whilst you're doing it. It's what all we grown ups do.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Rub one out and make sure you leave all your jizz on your hand for when you shake your new bosses hand preinterview.

Page Downfall
May 5, 2009
Did anyone tell him about the dick stuff yet?

Page Downfall
May 5, 2009
Maybe just the tip?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Trixie Hardcore posted:

This is important. If they break eye contact say in a sharp yet confident voice, "Hey! loving look at me!" The cursing is important, it will let them know you're an adult.

Confidence is important. I'd also recommend you bring a gun, to show you can be relied upon when push comes to shove. Open carry etc

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
>go right

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
do you have a, a custom business suit styled on rainbow dash?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
beyond masturbation, it is definitely a great idea to make a bowel movement beforehand and don't go too wild of the caffeine beforehand because u may come off like a basket case.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6bWb7oEuE

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Sing all of your answers to the interview questions and be sure to use plenty of vibrato.

SanitysEdge
Jul 28, 2005
lie about everything and anything to set yourself apart from the competition

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
It's a good thing to always come prepared to an interview. If you're well-prepared and communicate that, you're basically a shoe-in for the job. Hiring managers will usually not reject people who present them with photos of their daughters elementary school and a workable solution to let "accidents" happen to her.

Wearing appropiate clothing to the interview is also extremely important, because it is widely considered confirmation of your words. You can claim to be a professional as much as you want, but if you run around like a bum, nobody will believe it. Sweat the small stuff! A few specks of blood or a human tootht on a lowkey necklace will convince your interviewer that your threats aren't idle.

If you're about to walk into a group interview situation it pays to get to know your competitors beforehand. Depending on whether they have more impressive resumes or not you can then decide if you have to steal their identities and wear their faces as a mask or whether it suffices to manufacture online evidence linking them to dog fighting rings.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Seriously bring a notepad, ask questions, don't be wishy washy, don't be late, and definitely take your clothes off cause you're gonna be a model baby yeah now lay on the desk while I gently caress you you're 18 right and have a bf smeven better I bet my dick is way bigger and longer and meatier than his oh you're a virgin good

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Has anyone said don't be a minority, yet? Cause that's good advice (unless the interviewer is one, in which case be the same kind).

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Crazyeyes posted:

Has anyone said don't be a minority, yet? Cause that's good advice (unless the interviewer is one, in which case be the same kind).

Adding to this, be white and don't be fat

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When being led from the lobby to the interview room, or from one office to another during the interview process you can rack up bonus points by insisting you breakdance all the way to the destination.

Obviously skill is impressive, but the desire to try your best and NEVER STOP, even when being told specifically to stop is key to wooing your interviewers.

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULqAIbjCsXE
Here's a guy nailing an interview. HTH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

bring enough heroin for everyone at the table

• Locked thread